Wife has cuckolded me without realizing it

We’ve recently made up and things are normal.
when you say normal do you mean you came to terms or still figuring it out? Things can get pretty confusing sometimes. And it seems there is always more to think about when we do have happen what we ask for and it does not seem like we thought it would be. Nice thing about this site, its all normal so it is nice to be able to talk about this stuff without someone looking at you like you are suppose to be crazy.

Exactly so. Once you’ve been cucked you never can be uncucked. Accept and enjoy it!
Yes you can. A Particular woman will cuck you. You can dump her and find a woman who wants you OR will also accept your own infidelities and play without chucking you.

Yes you can. A Particular woman will cuck you. You can dump her and find a woman who wants you OR will also accept your own infidelities and play without chucking you.
In my 2 longest cuck relationships, I sooner or later after the long run I would start trying to control things and was shut down quick. Especially the last one. The best cuck times I ever had. So now I am looking for another. When a woman has had any cock they want you do not question or bitch. Once I did I was basically on a extremely thin line. Which after failing. I was allowed to watch her farewell "FUCK YOU" to me. So many of the guys she had fucked. A few friends of mine that had been fucking her and I did not know. I was not allowed out of the chair. It went on like a big joke on me. I will still get a pic or vid sent to me.

In my 2 longest cuck relationships, I sooner or later after the long run I would start trying to control things and was shut down quick. Especially the last one. The best cuck times I ever had. So now I am looking for another. When a woman has had any cock they want you do not question or bitch. Once I did I was basically on a extremely thin line. Which after failing. I was allowed to watch her farewell "FUCK YOU" to me. So many of the guys she had fucked. A few friends of mine that had been fucking her and I did not know. I was not allowed out of the chair. It went on like a big joke on me. I will still get a pic or vid sent to me.
And you continue to want this kind of relationship?

And you continue to want this kind of relationship?
Well it was my fault. After them doing whatever or whoever she wanted she naturally got use to it and took off more than I ever thought. I worked so much and she was not discrete at all. But I fucked it up by trying to control it and adjust it to me. But both times my wanting to control cost me. My idea, she gets a taste and loves it. May be I will get it right this time. Yes I do want it...it is just what I need.

With all due respect,how come he complains when he wanted it and encouraged her to do it?
I talked my girlfriend into it it made me so horny knowing he was in her tight pussy, I would have loved to have smelled and licked her cummy panties and cleaned her sore used pussy but he wore condoms, I loved looking and licking her pussy after she fucked him

Last edited:
Back