Wife feeling in control of date

LtSurge

Couple
Gold Member
Hey all,
I recently have gotten the wife to open up more sexually since she is off the pill. Since she has a higher drive now, she hops on the dick like clockwork. We have inly had two experiences before and she recently admitted that she actually enjoyed the last experience we had and wouldn’t exactly say not a next time.

Using the newfound excitement that pulling out has given her; for i have talked to her about possibly trying another threesome experience that is alot more open and less “agrressive”. We have discussed many things but two obstacles seem to be in the way, and and need help in how to address them in a clever way:

1. Se has body image issues so she admitted that, if she were clothed she would feel a lot more confident.

2. She wants to find a way to feel “in control” about the situation. Perhaps she means like the ability to trust the partner to be liked and respecting? How can i make her feel that would be guaranteed?

She likes my idea of doing a photoshoot that involves light penetration but still far from yes.

Any ideas?

Clothing part is easy. Nice lingerie and leave the shoes on. :)
The second part is really going to come down to the person you bring in. I’d suggest a no expectations meet 1st. Meet someone for a *******. Let her get comfortable with the person. Lots of respectful guys out there. Also lots of aggressive ones that just want to bang and dominate. Doesn’t sound like that would be the right guy.

Back