Wife faking it while I’m fucking her

pvak74

Male
It’s rare when we do but we had sex the other night the wife assumed the missionary position. I got on top and started to work my little cock into her. She’s so loose from bull stretching her out on a semi regular basis. She just laid there and told me to look at her. I was thrusting away. She closed her eyes and started to moan. She started to lick her lips and made like she was licking an imaginary cock. I asked her if she was licking her bbc. I started to thrust faster and her moaning and licking picked up. I erupted my Mount Vesuvius in her. We both know she’s faking the moaning and licking but it gets me off hard. Maybes she’s envisioning the bbc while I’m fucking her, maybes it’s all for my benefit but whatever it is, it gets me off hard. Guys does your wife do things like this for you?

I'm sure my wife does sometimes as well but I appreciate it I let her bang black guys and we have good sex but she doesn't moan like when she getting fucked by a bbc but we still have fun that's what it should be about you can also try fucking ur wife up her ass that's what I do sometimes wife enjoys a smaller dick up her ass

Hi friends. As detailed on here starting November 2022, just a few months ago, Brandi and I have gone full commitment to each other to a full commitment of our sex life to her being my BBC Owned Cunt Wife, which still makes me twitch to say and type, otherwise we are normal happy mid life condomdwelling independent voters. But when I realized she never had any orgasms unless I was telling her a about all the bbc she’s in store for, I finally decided to have that talk and put words to it. We both already knew the powers, good and bad, that big black cock can have on white couples unless they are in full agreement with each other. So, BBC Owned Cunt Wife , I said, and she sheepishly agreed. I then got her off 3 times straight orally, and when she and I wanted to fuck, I said no, let’s start respecting black cock right now and not cheat, would be like cheating on each other, we just agreed to our new vow to BBC. I ended up stroking over her ass cheeks. Since then, no one faking anything, I still suck her except now it’s with more religion involved, worshipping her black owned cunt, and she doesn’t get me off at all. Respect if we’re really gonna be black owned.

It’s rare when we do but we had sex the other night the wife assumed the missionary position. I got on top and started to work my little cock into her. She’s so loose from bull stretching her out on a semi regular basis. She just laid there and told me to look at her. I was thrusting away. She closed her eyes and started to moan. She started to lick her lips and made like she was licking an imaginary cock. I asked her if she was licking her bbc. I started to thrust faster and her moaning and licking picked up. I erupted my Mount Vesuvius in her. We both know she’s faking the moaning and licking but it gets me off hard. Maybes she’s envisioning the bbc while I’m fucking her, maybes it’s all for my benefit but whatever it is, it gets me off hard. Guys does your wife do things like this for you?
I’m glad your wife does this for you….

A popular DJ and radio personality DJ Envy recently did an interview with his wife were she admitted faking it for 20 years! 😳

The sad part about it is that I know no woman is going to live 20 years without sexual satisfaction it's just not happening and the only person that doesn't know it is him!

Back