Wife and I trying a simulated cuckolding for our anniversary. How to make it real?

Our anniversary is coming up and my wife and I are planning to trial a simulated cuckolding. She already has tried bbc dildos at home and this time we plan to go to a hotel room so I can sit in the corner (caged of course) while she rides a some new toys. The plan is for me to not have sex at all but to just eat her out after when she’s done.

This is all great but if I bring up the idea of finding a real bull, she’s never been interested. I don’t know if it’s possible to convince her to take the next step or just accept it is what it is. She’s come so far with this fetish but doesn’t want to introduce anyone else to our sex life (I get it)

Wait till youre on the trip and after a fun night out and some drinks maybe try bringing it up again? Or joke that you found someone and theyll be waiting in the room when you guys get back and see what she says

Have someone waiting in the room naked with that black dick at attention….that “never interested”will go out the window. First thing she going to do is grab that dick and tongue kiss it.

Back