Wife and husband

How do I cope or handle the fact my husband cheated on me and wants to make things work he told the other girl he's a guy that wants sex just not with me and I'm open and will let him have another female where am I going wrong
U are pretty
Sexy
Gorgeous
Nothing wrong with you dear.
Hubby must self introspect...
I suggest you pit it to hubby that you change to an open marriage which allows you to have other sex partners.
On condition that you disclose beforehand with whom you are playing with and share all details afterwards

U are pretty
Sexy
Gorgeous
Nothing wrong with you dear.
Hubby must self introspect...
I suggest you pit it to hubby that you change to an open marriage which allows you to have other sex partners.
On condition that you disclose beforehand with whom you are playing with and share all details afterwards
I needed to hear some positive words thank you I feel unwanted and left to be by myself with all these emotions it's heartbreaking to say the least

This blk man appreciates you
Leave that loser who does not appreciate nor deserves you
Is that right well I want to work it out but I think he just keeps lying to me says he hasn't went as far as sleeping with someone but. The fact that I had to catch him and not receive the truth brothers me

Is that right well I want to work it out but I think he just keeps lying to me says he hasn't went as far as sleeping with someone but. The fact that I had to catch him and not receive the truth brothers me
No one likes to be cheated on. It hurts, any relationship is built on trust. Even best friends who would share thoughts or deeds with someone they did not trust. Honesty is essential in a relationship if it's going to last. Sit him down, tell him how you feel. You need to come to some understanding about what is allowed and is not. Even in a open marriage the boundaries need to be clear.

You are beautiful. There is nothing wrong with you!
My wife and myself have both fantasies which involves others. We talk about it in and outside the bedroom and our deal is, if we wanna fuck, we make sure both of us are there. Cheating in not okay. But I believe that if you can commit to couple swap, threesomes etc, you do it together. You can watch or join in but at least your husband is open about it with you and doesn’t go behind your back. If you don’t have trust in your relationship, it’s going to be hard to maintain it. Maybe it’s time to have a real honest conversation with your husband and it would be a great way to explore your sex fantasies

Clearly, he is / was unfulfilled at home. Have you asked yourself what you did to let him down so? Introspect may save your marriage. That and a big, thick black cock in your pussy deep as your lil bitch of a husband watches.

How do I cope or handle the fact my husband cheated on me and wants to make things work he told the other girl he's a guy that wants sex just not with me and I'm open and will let him have another female where am I going wrong
My question is how long has it been since you had sex with your husband?

You said it's ok for him to have sex with another woman, do you have the same freedom to have sex with another man as well? 🤔

Where the marriage will fall apart is the lying and not being open and truthful. A lack of transparency and truth will caused distrust and and lack of distrust will become infected with a lack or respect and that will only fester and grow until it cannot be healed or fixed.

Last edited:
have you thought about locking him chastity

Sounds like you need to do some talking. The cheating thing is bullshit if he's so indiscreet you know about it. It needs to be out on the table cheating is hard to handle because it's not the sex it's the trust. If he wants sex seven nights a week and you don't by talking it through many couples arrive at boundaries both can live with. In my experience it's the couples who have no secrets that survive the storms. Face to face conversation without hate can solve most problems if both parties want to make it work.

Hilarious to hear all these responses on this thread. But if roles reversed then everything is as it should be. To hear how he should respect his wife but I never hear how a wife should respect her husband.
And who comes to an interracial based sex site for marriage counseling?
Maybe if post is real the wife needs to stop playing online since it is obvious her husband is not taking part in this with her.

Trusting one another is the key too making a relationship like this. If you can't trust now then it's probably a mistake.

Back