Wife and boyfriend breakup

Why I don't understand the bf/relationship dynamic Mrs sport fucks... loves to fuck, loves cock. We have a relationship, everyone else that puts their cock in her is just a cock....
A lot of folks rationalize it that way...but if you think about their selection process, they rarely decide solely by a cock pic.

Well it appears they are back together. They went out on what they said was going to be a “first” date to see how things went. Well it’s 3:00 and she still not home. Got a text about 10:30 that said “At KB’s house watching a movie. Be home later. Love you”. And nothing since.
She can’t resist his cock. So I’m sure they fucked all night and *******.

Yes it does at time. But it’s hard to console her about another man.
I think it depends on how much the cuckold Loves his wife. For me, once I accepted being my slut wife's cuckold, it has only been hard for me to console my wife about another man in the sense that I don't like to se my wife hurt emotionally. It makes me sad to see my wife sad because of the way another man has used her. Lucky for my wife and I she only fell in Love with another man one time. One thing that made me sad was that my wife fell in Love with him even though she knew he did not give a crap about her and that she was just a married fuck toy and cum dump for him to use, abuse and amuse himself with. The guys name is Bill.
This guy named Bill used my wife as one of his married sluts. He enjoyed fucking other mens wives and telling my wife and I that he was also fucking other mens wives, often while his cock was in my wife's mouth. Kind of humiliating but more exciting to hear him tell me that my wife was just one of his married sluts. One time while we were on our nude beach, 3 other guys asked me if they could join Bill and I fucking my wife's face and cunt. My wife and I were excited by the idea of a small gangbang on the beach and were about to say yes they could join us in fucking my wife. But Bill said no they could not join us, that my wife was his slut and they should go find their own slut. My wife and I were disappointed that Bill ruined her chance for her first gangbang. So, Bill did not want to share my wife with others, even though he told us he was fucking a few other married sluts.
After about 2 years of using my wife fairly often as one of his married sluts, Bill must have tired of using my wife, because he stopped using her as a fuck toy except every once in awhile when we saw him at our nude beach without another woman.
Then he would come over to us, say Hi, and start playing with my wife's big naked TiTs and pussy in front of me and other people. He didn't ask if he could play with my wife, he just assumed he could. I was mad because he had dumped my wife as a regular fuck toy, but he would use my wife as a fuck toy when he did not have another woman to use. However, my wife loved his big cock soooo much, she still let him use her any way he wanted to, even in public. But I was still excited to watch him play with my wife's big naked TiTs and pussy, great fun.
My wife and I were very disappointed that Bill dumped her as one of his married sluts. We both liked Bill as a friend and the way he used my wife to live out his sex fantasies.

She was hurt and disappointed that Bill did not want to use her anymore unless he did not have another woman to use.
In a weird way, I was excited that Bill was using another man's wife as one of his married fuck toys in front of my wife and I. Seeing the disappointment of no longer being good enough to be just one of his married fuck toys in my wife's eyes and hearing her tell me how much she wished he would still use her as a fuck toy so that she could taste his big cock and cum, and feel his big cock pounding her pussy and then feel him shooting his hot cum deep in her pussy. I know my wife helped him live out some of his fantasies, like being a dog for him. Letting him put a dog leash and collar on her, then made her heel and beg, and made her eat from a dog bowl. All of whick she told me she was very happy to do for him, because it made him happy. I know he tied my wife up and whipped her, especially her big TiTs and nipples. I know because I saw them when she got home and she told me how he had used her. I got hard when she told me how much she enjoyed him treating her like a dog and whipping her. I know that it is very weird that I enjoyed him abusing my wife. I don't think I would have liked it except my wife enjoyed his abuse soooo much.
So, imagine the shame and degradation she felt when she saw Bill enjoying using another woman as his fuck toy and no matter how much she degraded herself, and me, by happily allowing Bill to use her in any degrading and sexually depraved way he could imagine, Bill did not want to use her anymore, unless he did not have another woman to use.
I also felt the shame and humiliation, knowing my wife had degraded herself for Bill's amusement, and now was no longer good enough to be one of his married fuck toys, but would happily do so again if Bill would allow my wife to be his fuck toy again, and she did whenever he wanted her.
On the few occasions when Bill did use my wife as a fuck toy on the beach because he did not have another woman to use. I felt awkward because my wife was very happy to serve as his fuck toy again, even if only for a few hours. Both Bill and I could see the joy in my wife's face. I could see the superiority Bill felt in his face as he played with my wife's nipples, telling me how much he enjoyed using my wife because she would do anything he asked. He did this on the beach and in front of other people, many who knew him and recognized us. He would also have me get him a beer while he played with my wife's nipples and pussy. I could see the pleasure in Bill's wide smile, as I got up to get him a beer, my hard weenie dripping cum, as he played with my wife telling me how much he enjoyed my wife licking his cock, balls, and asshole. I shot a load of cum in front of everyone when he said my wife enjoyed licking his asshole. Shameful as all this is, it is what made me a happy cuckold. I sure miss those days very much.

My wife’s boyfriend broke up with her last night. She devastated. Not sure what I can do for her.
Anybody else have this happened to them?
I did. My post below explains about another man owning my wife for about 2 years and then decided to dump her. My wife was very happy being his slave and fuck toy even while he used and abused her.

Why I don't understand the bf/relationship dynamic Mrs sport fucks... loves to fuck, loves cock. We have a relationship, everyone else that puts their cock in her is just a cock....
That is the best kind of cuckold marriage. MY wife have had the same time of cuckold marriage for over 25 years, except for 2 years when she fell in love with another man.

Well it appears they are back together. They went out on what they said was going to be a “first” date to see how things went. Well it’s 3:00 and she still not home. Got a text about 10:30 that said “At KB’s house watching a movie. Be home later. Love you”. And nothing since.
She can’t resist his cock. So I’m sure they fucked all night and *******.
You should be happy that your slut wife and her fuck buddy are back together again because she is happy again.

I remember when my wife decided to break up with her special bull. It wasn’t my business why, her choice. She invited him over. To talk in the living room. I was in the bedroom upstairs to give them privacy. I was watching tv and heard them, talking but not the words. Anyway after a while my show ended and it was quiet. I figured he had left and went to the kitchen. My error! They were fucking in the sofa, quietly but passionately. I slipped away. Didn’t want to disturb their “breakup “ sex.

You missed an opportunity to set some rules and boundaries. We were involved with a couple for about 6 months. The guy would chat with my wife every day. Text little poems, engage her on an emotional level. When it ended she was truly devastated. I was a bit sad as the sex with his wife was amazing but I never got involved emotionally. That gave us pause to determine how we stay in the lifestyle but not get emotionally attached….which can be very difficult for some people.
Have an open discussion with your wife. Use this as an example of why getting emotionally attached can create deep problems. If you both agree that the guy is just a fuck toy for you to enhance your sex lives then you could avoid this same problem in the future. None of these extra arrangements last forever. That’s the marriage part. The forever discussion should be about you and her. And could be you, her and all kinds of extra dick. Remind her of that. If she needs some extra dick to satisfy her needs….aweome. But proceed with caution. And if you see she’s going down that path with the same guy or anyone else….talk it out. Take a break. Find some new strange dick to satisfy her. Find a couple as a distraction ! You’ll have a healthier relationship if you can figure it out.

Thing will be different because he has a girlfriend now. She is totally aware of my wife. My wife had him exclusively for so long now she is going to have to share him.

Back