Why?

why do you hubbies post pictures of your wives asking dumb questions like, would you fuck her, or would you seduce her
So to answer your main question which was what I quoted from you, it's because they are new to this and/or immature about it. Of course somebody will want to fuck your woman, there will also be ones that don't really want to fuck your woman.

I agree with this, but I'd like to also just comment that there's no way for white males to verify here, whether we are respectful or not.
Nobody here is pretending to be a white guy, there are plenty here pretending to be black men or female.

This is a site for black men and white women/couples, anyone who doesn't want to interact with solo cucks can hang in the verified threads and lock their content down. There would be no point to verifying white men.

Verification should be a video call to the site. My lady and I always dreamed of making some sort of cuck/wife/bull site where everyone was truly verified by us....but the internet is 95% of horny single men and runover everyone else. It's even ruined our KIK group ....and we tried hard to make that work

For someone like myself as a wannabe I look forward to reading about real life encounters surrounding this lifestyle in hopes to learn more about.
That's OK. . I was where you are now and understand But there needs to be a separation for the people that want to meet or see if there is something real. Too many men are fake and push away potential Bulls and women who loose trust

That's OK. . I was where you are now and understand But there needs to be a separation for the people that want to meet or see if there is something real. Too many men are fake and push away potential Bulls and women who loose trust
Yep so true but not sure how to separate? I imagine wife’s would get turned off when they find they are chatting with someone fake. It’s been hard enough communicating how the lifestyle can work without those being fake.

Nobody here is pretending to be a white guy, there are plenty here pretending to be black men or female.

This is a site for black men and white women/couples, anyone who doesn't want to interact with solo cucks can hang in the verified threads and lock their content down. There would be no point to verifying white men.
I guess I would prefer for there to be some verification or approval for single white guys that are "trusted" but I understand your points as well. The problem is more unwanted harassment than it is white guys per se right?

Last edited:
Back