Why Older Women Make the Best Lovers

I agree, I was always attracted to older women. When I was in my mid 20s I had sex with a few women in their late 30s and one who was 54 (more than twice my age). She was one of the best lays I ever had. I found young women to be too timid, insecure or just in experienced. The older women were more horny, knew what they were doing and were a lot more comfortable with their bodies. My wife is in her early 40s now and she’s a way better lay then when I met her at 26. I’m enjoying sex with her a lot more now. I also personally love watching older women get taken by BBCs, especially a young, fit one.
Older women are fun because they know their kinks (like erotic breastfeeding) which can make things hot while possibly helping with menopause too. Enjoy the ride!

re: Why Older Women Make the Best Lovers​

Now, if only they could make 'em quit smelling like an old cedar chests. gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

Last edited:
i don’t know if we’re the best, but I can tell you this…. Being older, I am settled. What does “settled” mean? It means I’m over the bubble gum BS. I accept myself for who and what I am, flaws and all. I know what I like and am not afraid to persue it. I have experience, both in life and sex. I understand what a man wants and needs to be sexually fulfilled. I know that if I strive to fulfill his needs, mine will be also fulfilled as a result. if you want me to be classy ,I’ll be classy, sexy, I’ll be sexy, a tease, look out I’ll have you hard in public! I can tell what works a man up. I’ve learned over time to watch my man’s reaction to my moves. My intent is to put him over the top each time… it puts me over the top every time.

Attachments

• IMG_3795.jpeg
    IMG_3795.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
i don’t know if we’re the best, but I can tell you this…. Being older, I am settled. What does “settled” mean? It means I’m over the bubble gum BS. I accept myself for who and what I am, flaws and all. I know what I like and am not afraid to persue it. I have experience, both in life and sex. I understand what a man wants and needs to be sexually fulfilled. I know that if I strive to fulfill his needs, mine will be also fulfilled as a result. if you want me to be classy ,I’ll be classy, sexy, I’ll be sexy, a tease, look out I’ll have you hard in public! I can tell what works a man up. I’ve learned over time to watch my man’s reaction to my moves. My intent is to put him over the top each time… it puts me over the top every time.
Very sexy and well expressed

And you are why I love older mature women. Loved what you said.

Back