Why I LOVE taking your wives.

Over the years, I’ve enjoyed being with many husband’s wives, both known to the husband and unknown. I’ve had too many orgasms to count and too much cum deposited inside those wives.

I wanted to take a moment to explain just how much and why I love taking your wives from you and having the honor to be inside them.

Hopefully this helps some of the cuck husbands out there to understand from a bbc bulls perspective (at least mine) why your wife is so pleasurable.

Now the easy answer and what many people would say is it feels good to fuck somebody, and of course it does, but what I find constantly to be the hottest is the action of converting your wife to my property. The psychology of your wife transforming from the woman who said “I do” to you to the woman who says “oh God!” to me is far better than any set of tits or a nice Cunt.

I prefer women and couples that are newer to this and I prefer wives who are more innocent and shy, than tattooed, pierced and already been fucked 75,000 times.

I’ll tell you why.

What keeps me coming back to taking married men’s wives from them is all of the initial flirting, talking, and build up to the eventual meet, and then at that fateful moment, savoring and indulging in the act of breaking a marriage into a plural use of his wife.

When I look at that innocent wife and she’s handed over to me in that hotel room or their house bedroom, I look her up and I look her down and as I start to undress her, she’s usually nervous at this moment because she probably hasn’t shown her body off for real in front of another BBC alpha male. Her husband is usually more enthusiastic than she is at least initially, but once I see her nipples getting hard, and I admire her freshly prepped pussy (usually by the husband) I grow my cock size quickly.

I love looking into her eyes, walking up to her and pulling her to close to my body, feeling the warmth of her naked body, and that initial magic moment where my cock shaft touches her soft outer Cunt as I hold her. It’s usually the ridge of the head of my cock that touches her outer Cunt first, as it just dangles there as i hold her, but that’s the first spark of what she will inevitably grow to worship. If She’s got some bush the feeling of it rubbing up against my cock is also magic.

What progresses next is usually the kissing, the fondling, the touching, and then the leading over to the bed. At this point, usually the husband’s already asking ”baby are you excited, does it feel good? Are you turned on?” blah blah blah blah blah, but what I’m doing is looking in her eyes constantly making sure that she and I are starting to connect. I love having that connection between the wife and me that drowns out the husband. It’s very important for the future.

Then the moment arrives, I’m now looking at another man’s wife laid on the bed, her legs spread apart, her pussy open and ready for me to feel, and that’s when the psychology of this really turns me on.

Here are the facts. This woman and her husband had once been a young couple flirting themselves and then maybe they end up becoming closer and the husband, but then boyfriend asks her out on a date. She excepts and they both have butterflies in their stomach, all of those feelings from the husband towards his thin girlfriend built, they become husband and wife. There was a wedding with their family and friends, and they promised to love each other and sickness and health forever.

Always flashes in front of me as I descend lower until I’m on top of his wife and we start deeply kissing. I start playing with her and she’s usually very nervous but once I open those lips, my mushroom head has a place to slide into.

By the time my cock head starts spreading her Cunt lips I know all these secret private things, only a day before were known only to her husband - the smell of her hair, what her mouth taste like, what her breasts feel like, what they look like, the shape of her nipples, her ass cheeks, her far upper thighs, and yes, the most secret of all….her cunt.

At that moment, I can imagine from the husband‘s point of view, he's incredibly excited, but also incredibly nervous. The woman that he told he loved at the altar, the woman that he had butterflies in his stomach over in those early years is the same woman that another man who is much more hung much stronger and sexier than him is getting to enjoy all of those secret things for free.

And as I am fucking her, I’m always whispering things into her ear, an planning ways for the two of us to meet and she often reciprocates when she’s cumming and understands how much better I am than her husband is.

It’s all that stuff I love so much and yes, it’s great to fuck in all these positions and show the cuck exactly what’s happening to his wife, but I have to admit the best part is that I took his wife. I have a woman that was supposedly promised to another man, and she’s never gonna look at him the same again.😈
This is well said, and incredibly alluring! This is the kind of deep connection we're looking for! Someone She can feel safe and comfortable with to explore Her sexual, sensual, and submissive sides over time.

Over the years, I’ve enjoyed being with many husband’s wives, both known to the husband and unknown. I’ve had too many orgasms to count and too much cum deposited inside those wives.

I wanted to take a moment to explain just how much and why I love taking your wives from you and having the honor to be inside them.

Hopefully this helps some of the cuck husbands out there to understand from a bbc bulls perspective (at least mine) why your wife is so pleasurable.

Now the easy answer and what many people would say is it feels good to fuck somebody, and of course it does, but what I find constantly to be the hottest is the action of converting your wife to my property. The psychology of your wife transforming from the woman who said “I do” to you to the woman who says “oh God!” to me is far better than any set of tits or a nice Cunt.

I prefer women and couples that are newer to this and I prefer wives who are more innocent and shy, than tattooed, pierced and already been fucked 75,000 times.

I’ll tell you why.

What keeps me coming back to taking married men’s wives from them is all of the initial flirting, talking, and build up to the eventual meet, and then at that fateful moment, savoring and indulging in the act of breaking a marriage into a plural use of his wife.

When I look at that innocent wife and she’s handed over to me in that hotel room or their house bedroom, I look her up and I look her down and as I start to undress her, she’s usually nervous at this moment because she probably hasn’t shown her body off for real in front of another BBC alpha male. Her husband is usually more enthusiastic than she is at least initially, but once I see her nipples getting hard, and I admire her freshly prepped pussy (usually by the husband) I grow my cock size quickly.

I love looking into her eyes, walking up to her and pulling her to close to my body, feeling the warmth of her naked body, and that initial magic moment where my cock shaft touches her soft outer Cunt as I hold her. It’s usually the ridge of the head of my cock that touches her outer Cunt first, as it just dangles there as i hold her, but that’s the first spark of what she will inevitably grow to worship. If She’s got some bush the feeling of it rubbing up against my cock is also magic.

What progresses next is usually the kissing, the fondling, the touching, and then the leading over to the bed. At this point, usually the husband’s already asking ”baby are you excited, does it feel good? Are you turned on?” blah blah blah blah blah, but what I’m doing is looking in her eyes constantly making sure that she and I are starting to connect. I love having that connection between the wife and me that drowns out the husband. It’s very important for the future.

Then the moment arrives, I’m now looking at another man’s wife laid on the bed, her legs spread apart, her pussy open and ready for me to feel, and that’s when the psychology of this really turns me on.

Here are the facts. This woman and her husband had once been a young couple flirting themselves and then maybe they end up becoming closer and the husband, but then boyfriend asks her out on a date. She excepts and they both have butterflies in their stomach, all of those feelings from the husband towards his thin girlfriend built, they become husband and wife. There was a wedding with their family and friends, and they promised to love each other and sickness and health forever.

Always flashes in front of me as I descend lower until I’m on top of his wife and we start deeply kissing. I start playing with her and she’s usually very nervous but once I open those lips, my mushroom head has a place to slide into.

By the time my cock head starts spreading her Cunt lips I know all these secret private things, only a day before were known only to her husband - the smell of her hair, what her mouth taste like, what her breasts feel like, what they look like, the shape of her nipples, her ass cheeks, her far upper thighs, and yes, the most secret of all….her cunt.

At that moment, I can imagine from the husband‘s point of view, he's incredibly excited, but also incredibly nervous. The woman that he told he loved at the altar, the woman that he had butterflies in his stomach over in those early years is the same woman that another man who is much more hung much stronger and sexier than him is getting to enjoy all of those secret things for free.

And as I am fucking her, I’m always whispering things into her ear, an planning ways for the two of us to meet and she often reciprocates when she’s cumming and understands how much better I am than her husband is.

It’s all that stuff I love so much and yes, it’s great to fuck in all these positions and show the cuck exactly what’s happening to his wife, but I have to admit the best part is that I took his wife. I have a woman that was supposedly promised to another man, and she’s never gonna look at him the same again.😈
This made me so hard!

I’ll tell you why.

BNWO

I’ll tell you why.

Fantastic description.

I’ll tell you why.

Amazing thoughts!

Has your conquering/ownerships led to divorce or led to the wife wanting to move in with you permanently?

I find it the shy ones are scared of themselves letting lose too much and going too far and so once their inner reluctance brakes, they end up fucking the best and also do the most naughty things - for example taking off a condom in the middle of me fucking her because she wants me inside her to let loose and never asked for permission from her husband. Another example is allowing myself and a couple of my friends to take her secretly away from her husband, and explore her holes 😈

This is a very long message but it was our first experience almost exactly how you described and i won't ever forget any of those details, Cause she described it to me a long time ago almost exactly how you described it but from the wife's perspective. There's a couple pics of my wife too.

7 years ago, this was my wife EXACTLY. To get a visual of her, she's now 36, 5'3" 120lbs petite sexy brunette. She had only ever been with me and never had the thought for that to change but i liked the kinky stuff and after 3 years of showing her and playing the games in the bedroom she gave in to at least "TRYING IT"

The first guy that ever came over we talked for a while and she had rules to go over, which the 2 main thing was ALWAYS ALWAYS wear a condom and no anal but there was a lot more rules than that, then we finally had drinks and he did end up fuvking her in our bedroom. She was more nervous than anything since neither one of us had ever done anything like that before. She did loosen up a little after the drinks, so they did fuck off and on for a couple hours, she did cum several times but after they were done she still stayed covered up so he couldn't see her naked and she wanted me beside her holding her hand and she was still kinda shaking while we were just sitting in the bed and talking afterward.

He asked both of us if he could text her later on and i was good with it and she responded with "yeah that wild be ok" This was a Sunday night into Monday morning, so they text everyday that week and on Friday she asked if I liked all of what happened and i did of course. So i asked her if she wanted to do it again and if so, I'd text him right then to see if he could come over that night. This was in May week before school was out, so she didn't answer right away since she was still at work. (elem teacher) About an hour later she said that sounded like fun! So i text him and he came over that night.

This time she was more comfortable, she wore a short sexy lacy dress and we had drinks as soon as he got there so in less than an hour they were already flirting and teasing each other while we were still in the kitchen with her sitting by me at the table. He looked at me and said, "i bet she wearing panties isn't she?" I had to laugh a lil cause she asked me earlier if wearing thong panties was too much (like too provocative). He asked her to come sit with him on the couch, as he went to the livingroom. She looked at me and said I guess i could do that, and i stayed at the table only about 15ft away from them. She was going to sit beside him but he motioned for her to sit on his lap. Her face got red and she kinda giggled but sat on his lap. They were just talking normally for a few minutes and he was holding her hand. He had on basketball shorts and he guided her hand down to his shorts and i couldn't see but im sure she was feeling the outline of his dick through his shorts cause all i heard was "oh, wow... and your not even hard?"

For a few minutes he was saying or telling her something softly, then i see her get down on her knees and pull his shorts down just enough to pull his dick out. I looked over at them and her eyes lock with mine. I didn't say anything but i know my eyes got big and her face got red again. Then she looked back at his dick, held it one hand, then the other, then both, then let it lay across both her hands put together. No one was saying anything while she was doing that, then she softly just said, "wow" and then he looked up at me while i was still sitting at the table and as soon as he did I saw her lean forward and watched my wife firmly fit her lips around his cock, down just past the head then slowly pull her head back so her tightly drawn lips slid all the way up his cock head to very tip. I caught myself staring probably with my with an amazed look on my face.

She sucked his dick just for a couple minutes then he stood her up in front of him and he pulled down her panties and left them on the coffee table. Then he picked up my wife, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he took her into our bedroom. I followed them but didn't go into the room, i watched from the door to see what they were doing and i wanted my wife to feel comfortable so thought giving them some privacy might help. I watched for about 5 minutes, just foreplay kissing, licking, touching, still had clothes on. I went back to the kitchen to get another ******* and listened from the couch for a few minutes before i decided to go watch again. This time, he was already naked and i got to watch him undress my wife while he stood at the edge of the bed with her sitting on the edge. She didn't have a bra so he just pulled the dress over her head and her perky perfect tits bounced when he did and he went straight to then and started sucking her tits and she was gently holding his head while he did. Then he laid her down and climbed on top of her and she automatically spread her legs, brought her knees up just a little while he got between her legs. He just sucked and passionately kissed her for a couple minutes while his huge dick was resting on my wife's flat lil tummy. I'm still standing outside the door with it opened just a foot or so and then i see my wife reach down and just feel his dick from the base all the way to where its laying on her tummy and she does that a few times before she takes hold of him in her right hand and is slowly stroking him while they kiss.

Then he said something to my wife, she smiled and responded with, just don't hurt me. She still had his dick in her hand and she guided it to her pussy lips, rubbed it up and down a couple times then let him take control. He reached down and put that massive thing in between her pussy lips and started stretching his way into my wife. He's almost 9"and she's petite, but after a few thrusts his already can almost get completely in her. After about a minute she has her first orgasm, so he slowed down for a lil bit, then he just he just starts pounding my lil wife and this time he's ramming every inch of him inside her, and she's taking every bit of him with her legs tightly wrapped around him while she's moaning and almost sounding like an *******, then she starts squirting uncontrollably and almost looks like she's having a seizure. That's when i finally went in the room. He smiled and said, she's a squirter! I said, she's never squirted before, and he just looked at me. Then she finally responded with omg I've never done that before i didn't know what was happening! In the few minutes she was recovering from her first squirting ever, she wanted me to snuggle with her so i got naked and laid in bed with her for about 5 minutes and she was holding me so close and rubbing all over me with her sweaty body and juicy legs pussy, and tummy from her squirting, while he got a ******* and got ready to destroy my wife again. When he came back in she asked if I'd lay beside her this time and hold her hand... so i did. I got to watch up close while he destroyed my wife's sexy lil body and i could feel how hard he was fucking her since i was right there with her. They changed several positions but she held my hand Every time she got rearranged by him and never let go while he fucked her what felt like to me was endless. The next time she started squirting, he had her doggy so he pulled out and moved her on top of me so she squirted and she convulsed on me while i held her until she relaxed back, then he took her again. He did this 2 more times with me there, Then i took a break for about 15 minutes while he kept on with my wife. After all this he still hadn't cum once. That's when it hit me, HE WASN'T WEARING A CONDOM. I went back into the room and said, do you need a condom? Neither one of them even flinched, so i repeated it. Then my wife answered and said, I think He's OK, he's gonna pull out. I asked, are you sure? She said, yeah it's fine and it feels so much better this way! So i just stood there and watched. He flipped her back over on her back after the next squirt she had, legs up, then he spread her legs all the way open, pinned her legs back and down on the bed beside her where pussy was fully open and spread and he started pounding her, all the way out, all the way in over and over. Then while he had her pinned he started fucking her fast and hard and i could see that look on his face. My wife was biting her lip and moaning so loud.

Then he buried it 9"inside my wife and unloaded for what seemed like forever, while he moaned and grunted. My wife had an intense orgasm while he was unloading in her and she was just as loud. While he was still unloading in my wife, he unpinned her so she could wrap her legs around him while he finished. He layed there on top of her, inside my wife, with her legs and arms not wanting to let go for several minutes. Then finally while he's still inside her, the start kissing again, then he finally pulls out and rolls off beside her. All this time i never said anything, just watched with my dick so hard. And as much as he unloaded into my wife, she barely leaked out any of his cum. That's when she acted worried and asked, did he cum in me?? Am i going to get pregnant? After he had fuckd her for hours, bare.

Then she asked, will you eat me out, clean me up, maybe that'll help. And like a good hubby that didn't know any better, i did. During this part of my wife freaking out, he had left. He started texting her again on Sunday until Friday and he was back at our house again Friday night. Same thing again, that night, but she jokingly mentioned making sure he used a condom this time... which he didn't. He stayed most of the night that 3rd time, until 5am or so. Then texted her Sunday through Friday, back at our house Friday night, same thing, this time he stay till 7am with her. Then same thing every Friday night for the whole summer since she was off of work until the next school year.

In August, lil over 3 months later, a lot of things happened. Only thing I'll mention here is that she told me in All of July and until she went back to work in the middle part of August, he had been coming over during the day while i was working. I didn't know what to think. She said he told her that i would like it when i found out or when she finally told me that she had been getting fucked as much as she needed to be. That hurt and made me horny at the same time. She felt bad, worried and was crying and l when i asked her when was the last time he was there, she just looked at me. I said, so when was it? She said, earlier today. I asked, had he been using a condom? She said, yes. Then she went back and said sometimes. Then she said, No, the only time he used a condom was that very first time he was here. I shouldn't have but I asked her, how many times are we talking about? She had a ******* cycle and ovulation tracker at the time to put in our sex days so we could make sure we didn't have any pregnancy risks when we fucked, Even tho i always wore a condom. She opened it up and both July and August had the symbol for unprotected sex every single day that I worked, plus the Fridays and Saturdays that i knew he was there. Then on most Sundays was OUR Protected sex days, which was the only day out of the week he wasn't unloading massive amounts of his dna into my wifes cervix or down her throat during those 2 months. And yes, apparently she was swallowing his massive loads too, even tho she had never liked the feeling or taste of cum before him.

After about 2 weeks of, we'll say "discussions", I still liked the idea of what we were doing so once we got past that, he stayed her bull for over another year. And once that talk was done she said she was supposed to tell me that if i wanted to see, to tell him those words, "I Want To See" i was like see what? But when he was there again i told him. He sent me a link to a shared account. There where tons of pics and videos from when they started fucking alone. I couldn't believe some of the things she had eventually started doing or the things he eventually started doing to/with my wife. You could see the progression of their sex life.

So in those month's he took my wife's virginity in several things, Swallowing, Anal, Getting caught fucking DURING THE DAY in our own back yard, and ass rimming each other And I'm sure others too.Screenshot_20240607_114335_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20240607_114245_Messages.jpg

Wow my wife is shy reluctant but never in my wildest dreams I will imagine her doing that (crossing boundaries, if i may say so)
Sorry, buddy, that’s what I thought too. We had agreed only with condoms and only fucking her pussy. Guess what, she lets them fuck her in all her holes….without condoms! She can’t get enough black cum. The black Bulls turned her into their whore!
My advise: get used to it that your wife will or already has crossed all agreed boundaries!!!

Last edited:
Back