Why don't you get married to a blk guy?

If you know that you have preference for Blk dudes, which is fine, why don't you build your life with one? - get married to blk man -
I'm trying to understand why some women - hotwifes - are using wyt men as a husband, ******* for their children and financial support, And at the same time are using blk men ONLY for sex!? Are blk guys not good for marriage!? Is it turn u on to use someone as a sex slave? Or is it cuz blk men doesn't have tendance to share their wife and you're addicted to promiscuous lifestyle?

Because generally, black men are not into sharing. They're extremely alpha and territorial. White men are naturally far more submissive and generally far less hung. When a white woman is with a white man she has the best of both worlds. A loving submissive caring white husband who allows her to play with multiple alpha hung black men. That's why. Again, these are generalities.

If you know that you have preference for Blk dudes, which is fine, why don't you build your life with one? - get married to blk man -
I'm trying to understand why some women - hotwifes - are using wyt men as a husband, ******* for their children and financial support, And at the same time are using blk men ONLY for sex!? Are blk guys not good for marriage!? Is it turn u on to use someone as a sex slave? Or is it cuz blk men doesn't have tendance to share their wife and you're addicted to promiscuous lifestyle?
There is a difference between primal lust & love.

I found this about black guys that have a white female partner who only they fuck but expect to fuck someone else's wife/partner. So I declined his offer to join us, and I had no interest in his wife.

Because generally, black men are not into sharing. They're extremely alpha and territorial. White men are naturally far more submissive and generally far less hung. When a white woman is with a white man she has the best of both worlds. A loving submissive caring white husband who allows her to play with multiple alpha hung black men. That's why. Again, these are generalities.
Care to offer any facts in support of your claims? Generalizing is a rather risky pursuit. There is no evidence that blacks are more hung or less hung than whites. Stop with your silly generalities and fantasy as reality nonsense.

Last edited:
Care to offer any facts in support of your claims? Generalizing is a rather risky pursuit. There is no evidence that blacks are more hung or less hung than whites. Stop with your silly generalities and fantasy as reality nonsense.
About black men being more hung than other men,, BrickZilla,Dredd and Mandingo come to mind ...these guys are packing..15",13" and 13" respectively ... It's genetics for us, needing something to get past that big ass from the back that sister's are known for.. there's other races of guys packing but not like that..

Completely valid point!
Moreover if you're culturally more vanilla/white except for sexually then may as well keep it white.
My first experiences with cuckoldry and Sharing were Completely discrete and she wanted it that way. Her dad was very racist so it had to be kept quiet to keep the peace with her family.
All different reasons to marry white yet have black bull!

Back