Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

I cucked a Hotwife White Couple the weekend before last. They messaged me late at night first introduction, said please fuck the hotwife tonight. so within half hour She's sucking my Big Dick and 10 minutes later I'm pounding her and exploding a Nice Hot Sweet Cumload deep inside her with the hubby begging me to be cucked and she starts tight Pussy gripping my Big Cock and just took that Pussy and cucked them and am starting to Breed her.

I cucked a Hotwife White Couple the weekend before last. They messaged me late at night first introduction, said please fuck the hotwife tonight. so within half hour She's sucking my Big Dick and 10 minutes later I'm pounding her and exploding a Nice Hot Sweet Cumload deep inside her with the hubby begging me to be cucked and she starts tight Pussy gripping my Big Cock and just took that Pussy and cucked them and am starting to Breed her.
thats hot

Pictures?

You really should have impregnated his hotwife! We'd love it!!

Ive been In the lifestyle for over 20+ years. When I was younger to me all of this was just free pussy. (No dating, flowers or BS relationships etc.)
So when I would see that, it would kinda gross me out.
As I got older and I began to see...understand the passion of the cuck and his wife after I would cum in her, I could actually see the passion in them both as he went in behind me, with my cum dripping from her Pussy.
They both would always beg me to fill her up from my "Superior Black Cock." Some would let it be known, that she's not on birth control. Id be making love/Fucking their wives and having their husband watching, filming, beating off..or all the above, began to be a real turn on for me.
So now seeing them lick my cum from their wives or going in behind me, gives me satisfaction too. And yes, knowing that my seed is prized and desired by both is... Makes it my ultimate goal to fuck and breed them hard.
That is a very perfect answer. A white mans wife shold be filled every now and then by huge blackmens loads...

Attachments

• 32661850.jpg
    32661850.jpg
    702.5 KB · Views: 128
Your not nuts. A bond is created when the black bulls comes inside a white mans wife.
Its a natural mating thing that cannot be avoided as the sex between a white wife and her black bull is just to good.
The white man may not like it at first but he becomes as addicted to his new beta male role as his wife does to having sex infront of him with her black bull.
A White husband has no choice but to accept a black mans dominance over his woman once black cum is inside her.
Yeah, that's called "nature."

In the end, real sex - safe but "unprotected sex" - is the essence of cuckoldry. Why does a cuckold want the man in his wife's life to cum in her? Because, down deep, he knows they should - and he should not.

It IS special. You are giving yourself sexually to a new man - hopefully a better man.

It is important that the bull - the MAN in your life - should consumate the relationship. Your husband - truthfully - is not a man in the traditional sense. If he wants to witness this - as he should - you should let him. Further, he should show his acquiescence by tasting the fruits of your new union. If he doesn't want to service your lover, that is no big deal. But, showing his wife some love and showing her new lover that he appreciates the efforts he has made with his wife is the least he can do.
I love eating creampies out of a woman nothing tastes better

You really should have impregnated his hotwife! We'd love it!!
Update, the hubby wants to suck my Big Dick and swallow my cum. I told him he needs to be completely cucked become her fully trained cuck and Eat my cumloads out that /soon to be MY PUSSY belonging to be dominated and owned by me/my Fucktoy Breeding Whore Pussy. And she and I will put him in cucks favorite position 69 underneath her licking her clit all night while I'll take my Pussy and fuck and pound it and breed it DEEP from behind her with all my cumloads all night he can see the view within 4 inches and lick my long shaft and balls during it. IT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS!!! The cuck hubby is playing hard to get but we are going to completely cuck him full 100% trained in every aspect of cucking. Soon. Wait till I convince her to get him to submit being locked in a chastity cage 358 days a year!!! It will happen , he doubts it will and is betting on it, he'll see over time as I continue to take, fuck her and make it My PUSSY irreversibly For a long long time, he'll lose that bet. I'm gonna be dumping dozens of my cumloads DEEP inside her every week by summer, fucking and pounding my Pussy 25-33 hours a week. When I've got all of this happening , I'm going to Put my Babies DEEP inside HER!!! And having her beg me to put them " DEEEEEEP inside MY PUSSY" just like that and him in that position watching and saying "Yes please, this is your Pussy now please put your babies deep INSIDE my Wife and completely cuckold own us!!!" It will happen and he will be happy And SHE DEFINITELY will be HAPPY and he'll be saying on Sunday football game days that he can't believe he lost that bet.

Last edited:
Update, the hubby wants to suck my Big Dick and swallow my cum. I told him he needs to be completely cucked become her fully trained cuck and Eat my cumloads out that /soon to be MY PUSSY belonging to be dominated and owned by me/my Fucktoy Breeding Whore Pussy. And she and I will put him in cucks favorite position 69 underneath her licking her clit all night while I'll take my Pussy and fuck and pound it and breed it DEEP from behind her with all my cumloads all night he can see the view within 4 inches and lick my long shaft and balls during it. IT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS!!! The cuck hubby is playing hard to get but we are going to completely cuck him full 100% trained in every aspect of cucking. Soon. Wait till I convince her to get him to submit being locked in a chastity cage 358 days a year!!! It will happen , he doubts it will and is betting on it, he'll see over time as I continue to take, fuck her and make it My PUSSY irreversibly For a long long time, he'll lose that bet. I'm gonna be dumping dozens of my cumloads DEEP inside her every week by summer, fucking and pounding my Pussy 25-33 hours a week. When I've got all of this happening , I'm going to Put my Babies DEEP inside HER!!! And having her beg me to put them " DEEEEEEP inside MY PUSSY" just like that and him in that position watching and saying "Yes please, this is your Pussy now please put your babies deep INSIDE my Wife and completely cuckold own us!!!" It will happen and he will be happy And SHE DEFINITELY will be HAPPY and he'll be saying on Sunday football game days that he can't believe he lost that bet.
We do love your description to the deepest!! :love::love::love::love::love:

Hey babe, I understand your concerns and they are all valid. Just remember that it is your body. At the end of the day you should set the limits and liberty associated with your body. You can still call yourself a "hotwife" and when and if you find a stable situation that you are comfortable in then you can explore creampies, but until then keep it safe. Never doubt yourself in that department. Communication communication communication!!!
Agreed.

Back