Why do black guys want to fuck white girls in the ass?

I hear it from my coworkers all the time. They want me to give them head, and take it in the ass from behind. I get I have a fat ass, but what's the deal with the anal obsession?

The photo is from our ILI profile
View attachment 2816750
I can't blame your coworkers!I want to fuck you in the ass too!!!

Attachments

• 20190731_053748.jpg
    20190731_053748.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
The control factor was involved with my anal surrender to my first ever black man. I had never allowed my white boyfriends or husband to have anal access. I was an anal virgin when I invited him to my hotel room. He was a highly skilled lover who soon had me totally submissive in no time. After he deposited his black seed in my mouth, he then deposited black seed in my unprotected pussy in round two. For round three he insisted on taking my anal virginity to complete his full ownership of my body. Initially it hurt like hell but he was patient with me. After 10 minutes or so the pain turned into intense pleasure. After he deposited his third load deep inside my ass, he made it very clear that he now owned my body. I agreed to be his Queen of Spades that day. I have been an anal sex lover with black men ever since.
Yeah right they will fill all holes up to mark theire territory !

Anal is mainstream, but 12 oz Red Bull can sized cocks are still big enough to hurt, and the coworkers that have told me what thet want to do to my ass in graphic detail kinda scares me. Ive seen and felt their size on a dare, and to say the least, it turns me on, and scares me all at the same time.
I'll break you in first, open you up, then rodeo style pounding, i will be looking for eight when that gate opens, if you handle that, you can handle a 12oz redbull size can. :exciting: :blackgrimace::bigsmile:

Back