Why do 90% of Black man never like to host

My wife has been fucked by 6 black men, one of them did host at his home, one fucked my wife in our SUV, and the four other black men fucked my wife at sex parties. I think 6 is too small of a sample to draw a valid conclusion from.

We have a guy we see pretty regularly. 5 years off and on, steady for a year now. Always at our home. We're comfy at home.
Wife suggested his place. He lives in an apartment about 20 min away, he's divorced and is free every other weekend.
I was against it, he was OK with it, wife really wanted trying his place. Small 2 bedroom apartment. Very clean. Unfamiliar, different everything, different bathroom, bedroom, bed, different smells. Wife really got off on the whole deal, she had a great time. But WE had to leave and drive home. I was used to HIM leaving then wife and I had quiet time sex after he was gone. Several more visits at our home. Wife wanted to try overnight at his place. That was very different but it was fun.
Host...at a home?
Host...pay for the room?

I will answer this question. I REALLY enjoy My privacy and having complete control over My time. I am also very leary of the drama it has brought in the past. So, I usually don't have anyone in My space...until now.

After knowing My psychologist since pre-covid, I grew to trust and like her. So when she told Me about her hubby screwing around on her, I KNEW it was an invite.

So after seeing her in her home for over 4 years, I decided to break My tradition and enjoy her incMy condo on weekend trips.

So far, it has been erotically surreal even more so than her married bed. I am now enjoying some version of D/s indoors AND outdoors once a month. Cuckold surgeon hubby finally agreed. I am now planning a week vacation with her hubby in the Caribbeans BUT only with her.

He said...Yes Sir

Good boy!
I am enjoying My repatriation...BNWO

Attachments

• 20240801_185115.jpg
    20240801_185115.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20240801_185027.jpg
    20240801_185027.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 12
  • 20240915_101031.jpg
    20240915_101031.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 14
  • cff0f108-1edb-4e6f-9254-93fff258c9cf.png
    cff0f108-1edb-4e6f-9254-93fff258c9cf.png
    757.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240621_170138.jpg
    20240621_170138.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20220820_081240.jpg
    20220820_081240.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 9
  • c15863b8-9904-4669-94ea-e2cf1e8a589f.png
    c15863b8-9904-4669-94ea-e2cf1e8a589f.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
I will answer this question. I REALLY enjoy My privacy and having complete control over My time. I am also very leary of the drama it has brought in the past. So, I usually don't have anyone in My space...until now.

After knowing My psychologist since pre-covid, I grew to trust and like her. So when she told Me about her hubby screwing around on her, I KNEW it was an invite.

So after seeing her in her home for over 4 years, I decided to break My tradition and enjoy her incMy condo on weekend trips.

So far, it has been erotically surreal even more so than her married bed. I am now enjoying some version of D/s indoors AND outdoors once a month. Cuckold surgeon hubby finally agreed. I am now planning a week vacation with her hubby in the Caribbeans BUT only with her.

He said...Yes Sir

Good boy!
Your fucking your therapist?

(Also you M key is stuck on shift lock)

I can only speak from our experience. With the guys my wife has been involved with, It is pretty close to 50/50 as far as who will host. There are various reasons for why someone prefers to or not, or can or can't host. Everyone's life situation is different. If it works it works, if it doesnt it doesnt. We just go with the flow.

So a response on this post this morning and I wanted to get back to it. It all depends on the situations. I host all the time, however my situation is different.
  • I own my own place (it's nice, clean, an professional as I have pride in myself and my place)
  • my ladies know each other and their is no hiding that fact (if one happens to come by, no big deal, but usually they call first anyway)
  • husbands are aware, I know them.
  • I don't bring home strange that I have no idea about, I have to much at stake.
  • My neighbors aren't nosy.
Now in my earlier days when I didn't have my own place or a lot of $$$, or care so much about how things looked or how it impacted me or the people around me, I wouldn't have cared how I hooked up. Could have been in in a parking lot, or someones back room, or in a club, or maybe at my place. I'll be honest, i couldn't afford hotels all the time and honestly it was never a sure thing anyway.

So, if you if you're just 1 and done, you get what you get. Either kick in or get out. Play the game but the rules are changing all the time and just take that as it is. OR, take some time and really feel out what works for you.

J

I can only speak from our experience. With the guys my wife has been involved with, It is pretty close to 50/50 as far as who will host. There are various reasons for why someone prefers to or not, or can or can't host. Everyone's life situation is different. If it works it works, if it doesnt it doesnt. We just go with the flow.
I mostly host 80/20 for my "good friends" for I travel alot and hotel room is there for us. I am in Pittsburgh south area for a couple of days this week. Great post @A blacked rose

Back