Why BBC loves Asians?

Hello everyone :) so few months I asked this to my friend why black guys loves Asian girls and she told me is just stereotype, I didn't get it as she's didn't give me a adequate response, so I'm asking you guys what is the traits or why black guys loves Asians, or if they prefer Asians a bit more over others?
.According to dating and marriage statistics Asian women are the most married women in America.

.Also when it comes to interracial marriage Asian women are the most chosen by all men across the spectrum for interracial marriage.

.The number one reason is their submissiveness and cooperation with men which they are well known for.
.The number two reason is their beauty.
.The third reason is their femininity and the way that they are raised to women at all times especially around men.

I could also talk about how good and ridiculously tight the pussy is but you already know!

I actually didn’t think they were tighter than others!!
According to my personal experience yes they were tighter. I met a Navy wife back in September. She was Asian and she hit me up and wanted to experience her first BBC. Her hubby gave her a hall pass and had previously shared her with one other Navy guy and she said that she was curious about that BBC and what it was all about.

We met at a hotel alone. I even told her that I was going to probably have no clothes on when she got there and she said ok! I sent her a dick picture of me waiting for her in the room. When she got there she just dropped her purse on the table, put her phone on record, and dropped to her knees and started stuffing her mouth with BBC! She was eating that dick like a burger and fries. This very pretty little Asian Naval officers wife was gobbling up that cock like something was unleashed in her when she dropped down to her knees.

I ate that little married pussy from multiple angles front, back, and from the bottom. I lubricated us both and when I tried to penetrate her little soaking wet pussy my cock would not fit. She was complaining "your too big" "your so thick"! I tried repeatedly for over an hour and a half and couldn't even get the head inside of her without her looking like I was trying to ******* her! A lesser patient guy would have gotten frustrated and given up but I have been lucky enough to have actually been with a couple of virgins and I had a good idea of what I needed to do to open her up. I had to convince her to let me use my fingers to open her up a little so that I could at least "get the tip in"! (Have many of us have used that line successfully? LOL) Well it worked and she let me give her pussy the old two finger 🤞 twist and just like in previous cases it worked like a charm.

That pussy it was super tight. I would never have believed that she was married and had a baby how tight that pussy was. Her mouth stayed open because of all the dick I was stuffing into her little body. She got so loud that I just flipped her over and buried her face down in the pillow and just let her scream into the pillow! Now everyone knows that once you are on your stomach and a guy is over you and thrusting in you from the back that this is a very deep penetrating position. She was going nuts and screaming her head off into the pillow but she wasn't stopping me either. At some point I had her begging me to cum inside of her pussy! I blew a huge hot load of cum inside of her and took video of it for hubby so he can see that little pussy stretched and gaped open with cum starting to spill out. She immediately got dress and said that she was going directly home to show hubby the aftermath of what we just did.

Just thinking about her tight pussy leaking on her way home and creamy mess that her husband was going to have to clean up was very exciting! Also the thought of knowing that her husband was going to be watching all of the cellphone footage I took with her cellphone of his pretty little Asian housewife sucking and taking her first BBC was exciting too!

So to all you husbands and boyfriends out there I just want you to know that we bulls do get hot and bothered about the what happens afterwards too! We also think about what happens when she goes home or what happens when they watch that video we just made? ♠️😎

Not just black men like Asians. I’m white and I would tear Asian pussy up any day. I love their “innocent” look and small, tight little bodies. Plus they are freaky as fuck in bed

We are an asian couple and she has been curious about BBC after a stunt with a BWC. She does agree black men mean business and can pleasure her better. Less awkward than just even talking to white guys in our experience TBH. We still have yet to hear of a BBC bull who are totally not into asians.

Back