Whose afraid of the Big White Dick

BWC gentleman should be able to post and verify just like BBC gentleman?

• Total voters
Again I have no idea what you are asking or why???

So when I clearly asked you for clarity of what you have an issue with instead of saying exactly what you either didn't understand or didn't agree with you keep coming with this indecisive *******!

Stop being corny and just come straight out and say what it is that you have an issue with or question about???

If you don't like the data say you don't like the data and why or what you think the data suggests!

If you feel like the data is making it seem like most men own their women then say exactly that!

This efeminen passive aggressive vague ******* is really catty and corny!
i have read my post again including the quotes of your earlier message and find it is unambiguous and very clear. i get you do not want to understand it - anybody else does - because it makes you look foolish. Your assumptions and assaults don't help you either. i won't go on writing back and forth and play along your stupid game. 'nuff said already. :rolleyes:

...the "sleep hormone". i think it's quite obvious they meant melanin instead. 🤔
Thanks Capt'n Obvious.
seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

“If a black person has something, everyone else feels entitled to it”

Imagine saying this while living in a white country, speaking English, using the internet, electricity, a website and related innovations. You must be ignorant, stupid or more than likely suffering from some sort of low functioning autism
if you think this is a "white country" I invite you to my hood!

Women and couples don't come here for any old dick. They come here to connect with black men.

You're basically saying let's make the site a free for all and abandon its literal purpose and reason for existence.

The minute they start letting non black men verify is the minute I bounce. The biggest selling point of this site for me is that I can control who is able to contact me and view my content. There are plenty of sites (Fet, reddit, AFF, etc) that don't have that. We don't need another.
Shouldnt black to white also include women to men?

Shouldnt black to white also include women to men?
As per the site's TOU they do state that the subject matter is geared toward black men, white women and couples.

So it's not just broadly interracial it's very specific. I think they kind of have to be otherwise where do you draw the line with verification and such.

As per the site's TOU they do state that the subject matter is geared toward black men, white women and couples.

So it's not just broadly interracial it's very specific. I think they kind of have to be otherwise where do you draw the line with verification and such.
True but it’s sort of black men, some white women, couples and 70% cuckhold? Black to white should be black women too. Just my small opinion.

True but it’s sort of black men, some white women, couples and 70% cuckhold? Black to white should be black women too. Just my small opinion.
Well black women, really any race of woman, is welcomed and able to verify and gain full access. Women aren't limited, just men.

I prefer it that way honestly, I don't have many couples or womens profiles sending me unwanted messages but in the single day I was here and unverified my inbox was filled with white men jerking their copy pasta crap into my poor unprotected inbox lol

Well black women, really any race of woman, is welcomed and able to verify and gain full access. Women aren't limited, just men.

I prefer it that way honestly, I don't have many couples or womens profiles sending me unwanted messages but in the single day I was here and unverified my inbox was filled with white men jerking their copy pasta crap into my poor unprotected inbox lol
Ha ha ha ha ha I may understand what your talking about-

It's a lot of things, like black men and Asian women too. I always thought it was broadly accepting of interracial coupling. I don't see any reason to restrict it.

A "BWC" verification is totally pointless on a site dedicated to the interracial sex lifestyle between black men & white women/couples.

If a person is claiming to be white no one is going to assume that he's probably a black guy pretending to be white, so what's the point of a verification?

No one is going to stop "BWC" from creating threads or looking for black females or black couples on this site who are into "BWC". They would simply not find anything due to the minuscule interest into that mainly (one sided) fetish constellation.

The "minuscule" interest concerns black women, no wonder this king of fetish isn't popular : black women are not either

This is BLACK to white. Not White to White. There are sites for you to look for hook ups elsewhere. Google may help you!

Parks And Recreation Godspeed GIF
Really the title of this site suggests for black women and white men too otherwise it should have been called BBC into White Pussy. Its an interracial dating site meaning for black women and white men too or any race.

Back