Who wants to ride it hard and deep? In Vancouver for hot wives and size queens

View attachment 4527698LS-BBC for the adventurous and hungry Canadian hotwife. Located in Vancouver, open to flyouts and meet ups in PNW
I want to ride you for hours,such your cock & balls but we can't access your profile
Tell us more about yourself, would you send us your email address for more privacy & I'll have my husband send you some screen shots from the videos he took of my last 2 blacking, we are real & waiting to make arrangements to play

Attachments

• IMG_0313.JPG
    IMG_0313.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 59
I want to ride you for hours,such your cock & balls but we can't access your profile
Tell us more about yourself, would you send us your email address for more privacy & I'll have my husband send you some screen shots from the videos he took of my last 2 blacking, we are real & waiting to make arrangements to play
gorgeous—i’m due for a trip up north!

You look amazing!

Back