White Women being Sexually Broken

I would def give it a try!! Would want a picture just like that one though so I could brag later!!
passing a baby has the body do 9 months of prep. its a 1-way journey. . . . . . the vagina is muscular not elastic. . . . . . so yeah, there is pain. usually the pain is from bottoming out. feels like a punch in the stomach. . . . . . . .i dont want to give a biology lesson, but with a real freak of nature it can be frighteningly distressing. lol, but then again you have Size Queens who have their most sublime O's in the midst of that pain. :)

passing a baby has the body do 9 months of prep. its a 1-way journey. . . . . . the vagina is muscular not elastic. . . . . . so yeah, there is pain. usually the pain is from bottoming out. feels like a punch in the stomach. . . . . . . .i dont want to give a biology lesson, but with a real freak of nature it can be frighteningly distressing. lol, but then again you have Size Queens who have their most sublime O's in the midst of that pain. :)

Thank you for the woman's perspective. :)

25.gif

i know its freaky even weird for Size Queens , but my absolute top spine-melting, brain-vaporizing, soul-shredding, leave me twitching in aftershock spasm Orgasms - happen when i am weeping and suffering. its weird, i get that. but my lover finds it very satisfying. great pic UBM. excellent

Thanks! @raeanne, the ultimate Size Queen/Pain Queen!

Back