White Women being Sexually Broken

WOW this one too

love to see this guy deal with her take no nonsense from her and treat her pampered pussy and bottom how she deserves and take her down a peg or two and teach her how to behave lol

arrogant hot wife is tamed. She will now be bred black.
tame2.gif
@ted rogers you know who she is?

@ted rogers you know who she is?
sadly i dont
id love to know myself and view the rest of the tape
he sure knows how to handle a stuck up pampered wife .take her down a peg or two and put her in her place ,and id love to see him bare and spank my wifes naughty arse and show her how to behave for him lol :love:

i think the guy maybe bigmax nyc :unsure: but couldn't find this amongst his content

the closest i found was this of him teaching this unruly white wife how to behave around black guys

again id love him to give my wife's spoiled pamper bare bottom this treatment lol :love:(y);)

sadly i dont
id love to know myself and view the rest of the tape
he sure knows how to handle a stuck up pampered wife .take her down a peg or two and put her in her place ,and id love to see him bare and spank my wifes naughty arse and show her how to behave for him lol :love:

i think the guy maybe bigmax nyc :unsure: but couldn't find this amongst his content

the closest i found was this of him teaching this unruly white wife how to behave around black guys

again id love him to give my wife's spoiled pamper bare bottom this treatment lol :love:(y);)

She wasn’t unruly. She was very humble and happy to get everything she deserved.

She wasn’t unruly. She was very humble and happy to get everything she deserved.
yeah she certainly looked like she enjoyed her treatment from the big guy as would my wife lol
Unboxxxed5 months ago
Hubby got quite a show seeing his wife spanked willingly like a "bad girl", naled except for heels.

All while her pussy and probably his cock got wetter and harder.

i interpreted the scenario from the comments section above
as the husband had taken his wife to a black dom who would spank her bare bottom for her and stand no nonsense from her

as in our case me spanking my wife after all the years of seeing me do the dad and husband thing doesn't have the same embarrassment and humiliation factor that she craves for her sexual needs

so to have a big black stranger bare her pampered bottom and pussy and smack it for her and discover how wet it made her pussy all while she knew i would be there watching her do as this stranger told her while her spanked her arse and enjoyed her pussy and would tease her endlessly
especially if she had been being stroppy or akward at home

about how she was made to be a good girl ,do as she was told and had her bare "botty "smacked by this stranger and how wet it had made her pussy lol

my wife not broken by any means but obedient to a stranger but still a little sassy and teasing towards the end of a session of a old stranger i arranged for her to teach her a bare bottomed lesson while i watched and recorded it
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4
View attachment 20201022_142328.mp4
:love: (y)

Back