White Women being Sexually Broken

tumblr_n6mgehxPDX1s3eztgo4_400.gif
I really need that right now.

Really? Please do not speak to thing you know nothing about. Awakening yes, broken no. Broken means breaking them down completely to be totally submissive, to be obedient. Breaking a female is different for most but is extreme. If you all think sleeping with a black man (BBC) is somehow breaking you someone really needs to expand your mind. I live the lifestyle, and have had mind blowing sex with many black men. They are not just a piece of meat. As far as broken when loosing your virginity that is some old school biblical religion BS. Women are beautiful creature who are sexual beings even more so than most men who chase us. Submission is beautiful. It is the ultimate in trusting another person. To let go of all boundaries knowing they will not hurt you only bring you pleasure. With all this said it shocks me when I hear people on here make comments. I realise not everyone live this life style full time, and for them it is based in fantasy, or the weekend warrior mode, so full understanding of some of the more extreme facets are understandable vague to many. No judgement but in all honesty if anal sex with multiple partners would break someone she probably should explore vanilla sex to explore.

Last but not least are there any black men on here that like to be looked at like just a big black cock? Most men I have been with, even the extreme ones was so much more than a dick!!!!
Just my opinion, so take it or leave it..
Great comment, well stated! Thanks for providing an enlightened viewpoint!

Mmmm this....all day long. Bend me over and fuck me like a god damn *******.

You will NEVER see a whiteboi do THIS to a white woman!!! ... NEVER!!! It's NOT possible!

This is EXACTLY why ALL single and married white women should ONLY have sex with BLACK MEN!!! Just look at her... whitebois have NEVER put THAT look on a woman's face, and have NEVER... could NEVER make her feel THAT GOOD!!! It's criminally selfish for any white husband to deny his white wife sex with BLACK MEN, and extremely racist too!!! Just except it whitebois... YOU CANNOT COMPETE!!! Stop trying, and stop wasting women's time!!!

More white women, white girlfriends, and white wives are "freind-zoning" their whitebois every day, and getting BLACKED!!! It's nature taking its course, you cannot stop it, you might as well just do your part in helping it happen! BLACK MEN deserve unbridled access to white bodies and wombs! White women recognize and accept this! It's time that EVERYONE does! This lifestyle isn't just sexually thrilling, it's ethically moral, and should be embraced by every single white woman, and all white couples!

Back