White sluts should fuck only with black man

Hi,
Im submissive white slut have many years of experience.
Two years ago someone told me that white sluts should serve only black mans.
From this time I swith my mind and I was used only by BBC.
Sometimes is hard , painful, humilating, but in the end I get used to it.
Now Im happy to served.

Anyone here serve only BBC?
Im very curious
I would love for my wife to only serve black men and lots of them

I recently tried, wonderful! it was a pure coincidence that we ended up in bed! but what a wonderful night it was! I am convinced !! there will be more well-hung black men in the future, wondering if I should dare ask him to bring a friend? not because I fantasize about dp, but I like the idea of sucking while someone pumps me from behind
I would love to see my wife spit-roasted and then eat her cream pie and do clean up duties too!!!

I'd eat you before during and after! Even if I wasn't the one doing the fucking!! Lol
I would eat before, during and after and not even want to be the one doing the fucking as I know my place. I want my wife to get Black fucked and dream of her getting split-roasted and me doing clean -up and eating her sweet cream pie for desert.

I've been black only for 10 years. The only way.
I wish my wife would figure it out she is meant to be used by Black men and only Black men she has not fucked me or anyone in more years then I can recall but she needs to open up for BBC and the more the better and bareback is best if you ask me!!!

I'm willing to help keep that streak going
I want my wife to be like you!! She has not fucked me in more years than I can recall, and I am sure it is over 10 years at least due to my serious case of ED but also, I never could give her an orgasm. She was meant for BBC and all bareback. I would have loved for her to be Black bred!!!

Back