White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,887 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,197 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 274 6.5%

• Total voters
Plastic cages are the worst for long term wear. Good for a play date but not good for permanent or long term wear.
Do you have a favorite cocking? Find out the inner diameter of it. Most cages are 40mm to 55mm for the ring. Get the tightest ring you can comfortably wear. The base ring is the cause of more problems than anything else.

my latest stint in chastity earned me a CFNM handjob earlier today. I was again denied permission to see any part of her nude....
not sure what I have to do for that....
View attachment 3472885
Tell her your not paying half or all the bills anymore and you want a divorce unless you can come to more equal terms. She can still have Black men and when she wants you to be in chastity she must also wear a chastity or you will get a divorce for infidelity and forces you to wear a chastity. Lets play fair HONEY I got into this for fun and excitement and loved you enough to agree and encourage you to get BBC and I would love to eat the cream pie

Much happier cuck here when I am controlled by her and not a lock. No women has control of YOU when you are locked, she virtually has control of a lock and that's it. Sorry to burst your bubble. I show my girlfriend genuine respect, love and devotion by compiling with her wishes. When you are locked you cant do that. Am I tempted, your damn right I am. Is she proud of me, yes 100%, now that is VERY POSITIVE for me and for her. You can't say that when you are locked. Have I failed her, yup, and she knows it as soon as she walks in the door, just like you know your dog got in the kitchen trash can. Am I punished ? my ass gets paddled severely I can't sit down and I have to stand in the corner for a while plus. NOW GET THIS, I miss out on the next two times her lover is here to include the cream pies, all I get to see is the extra large pizza size wet spot on the bed sheet AND DON'T GET TO JERK OFF. Talk about a motivator to comply that is a big one. SO DON'T GET ME WRONG, to each their own but if you really want to have control of HIM, NOT THE LOCK but instead his mind and his behavior, you have to take the lock off. Until than you are controlling a lock, not your cuckold. Sorry about the upper case it locks up on me. Cleaned it over and over, need to buy a new lap top.

Back