White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,882 44.5%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,195 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 274 6.5%

• Total voters
What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
That's ridiculous man. You can get in a tub and soak, use vinegar to sanitize, and use a blow-dryer to not allow moisture to cause issues.

When my husband and I first started experimenting with cages, I was such a a sucker, the moment he would complaining about it, id be like "yeah sure take it off, I don't care at this moment in time"

But after we tried many different types, and were able to dial in the size, I got stricter about it, and he miraculously was able to power through a few days of discomfort until it wasn't an issue.

One thing that helped us, and was fun too, was buying a time delayed kitchen safe. In an extreme emergency, you can easily break it open, otherwise it stays locked until the timer goes off. I'd just put the keys in there and increase the timer from a couple days, then a week, and then quickly enough I set that thing to the max of 40 days, and it was fine 😈

The other thing I will say, is that we found that modular metal cages were far better in the end, less mess, easier to clean, more durable. We just recently took the plunge into a custom built one from Mature Metal and are waiting for it to arrive.
Do you get him Pierced too ?

Absolutely love chastity. If I had it my way I'd be locked almost all the time. It makes my wife so much more dominant and if we use it long enough she brings up cuckolding more often. I do workout a lot and quite aggressive and haven't found a good cage I can wear during so it's tough for longer term play.

For me if I had the choice I'd prefer to be in long term chastity and have sex with my wife through oral, toys, and bulls.
Might want to check out Mature Metal. A little pricey but tailored to your measurements. I also hit the gym pretty hard and haven’t had any issues plus comfortable enough for long term wear

Back