White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 361 25.2%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 268 18.7%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 124 8.7%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 627 43.8%
  • I never will

Votes: 53 3.7%

• Total voters
Well, I fantasized about it for about 20 years. I love sex with women and still do, but secretly wanted to suck a big black cock...and be rammed by one as well. The I got my chance with one of my wife's lovers. He was had a monster dick and was super cool about it. I loved sucking him, but he was so thick I gagged when his big head hit the back of my throat. My dick was throbbing and leaking cum. My wife told me to get on all fours with my ass up in the air and I obliged. I heard the lube top crack open and felt her lubing my ass while they kissed. He slid his 10 inches of thick meat between my ass cheeks and slapped my ass teasing me with it while they laughed and continued kissing. Then he began to push that amazing black dick in my ass. There was a stab of pain, but I wanted it and there was no turning back. I begged him to shove it in. He pushed it all the way to the bottom, I collapsed on the bed, and he shoved my legs together, and fucked me with long and slows strokes. Every stoke pushed cum out of my dick. Never felt anything like it before. Amazing! He stopped, pulled out and sat up in the bed and my wife told me to sit on it. He was so fucking hard. I sat down on his big dick facing him and began fucking him and then "bam" he started cumming. I could feel him deep in me, his huge cock convulsing. He stayed hard and his cum made extra lube, so I kept fucking him until I came on his stomach. and, man did I ever cum!!!!! We met alone twice more and fucked. My wife never knew!

Growing up watching my mom cheating on
My dad with black men was the norm around
My house. She often took myself and younger sister along of course we never told
Our dad, but eventually she kicked our dad
Out on his ass and moved a couple different
Black men in. It was only natural that my sisters and I would take a liking to bbc also.
Be it very young for me a 13 years old. So much estrogen in that house..later on my
Mom had 2 more babies from black men.
Sisters are now married to black men and
Have babies themselves. I currently live with
Black man as his sissy boi wife, and love my
Life and him!!

Growing up watching my mom cheating on
My dad with black men was the norm around
My house. She often took myself and younger sister along of course we never told
Our dad, but eventually she kicked our dad
Out on his ass and moved a couple different
Black men in. It was only natural that my sisters and I would take a liking to bbc also.
Be it very young for me a 13 years old. So much estrogen in that house..later on my
Mom had 2 more babies from black men.
Sisters are now married to black men and
Have babies themselves. I currently live with
Black man as his sissy boi wife, and love my
Life and him!!
Wow very very similar to me, it does feel natural and very fulfilling

My friend and I went out to visit my husband where he is working last week.
Husband has been oral for us a lot, but last week he asked my friend for sex.
For whatever reason it really seemed to turn me on.
I just don't know if I really understand.
That is good, he will love it the more he gets and you can watch them. My ex loved to watch her now husband do me

Just last night I met my regular. He has a GF but he also has a 9" uncut BBC and cant get enough. I picked him up in my SUV and we drove to a hotel lot. He made me suck that big black dick andd throat fucked me for about 30 mins and then he said he needed "his pussy". He made his cock all slimy with my throat and then he spit all over my smooth hole and worked in that huge black fuckstick. Once his balls hit my ass he groaned and started fucking me like a madman. He didnt last long because of the sucking and my hole is tight. He emptied those beautiful black balls so deep in my hole. Dropped him off and drove home trying not to leak until I could get home and get my black cock plug in.

Just last night I met my regular. He has a GF but he also has a 9" uncut BBC and cant get enough. I picked him up in my SUV and we drove to a hotel lot. He made me suck that big black dick andd throat fucked me for about 30 mins and then he said he needed "his pussy". He made his cock all slimy with my throat and then he spit all over my smooth hole and worked in that huge black fuckstick. Once his balls hit my ass he groaned and started fucking me like a madman. He didnt last long because of the sucking and my hole is tight. He emptied those beautiful black balls so deep in my hole. Dropped him off and drove home trying not to leak until I could get home and get my black cock plug in.
What type of SUV?
Honda's are quite reliable

Well, I fantasized about it for about 20 years. I love sex with women and still do, but secretly wanted to suck a big black cock...and be rammed by one as well. The I got my chance with one of my wife's lovers. He was had a monster dick and was super cool about it. I loved sucking him, but he was so thick I gagged when his big head hit the back of my throat. My dick was throbbing and leaking cum. My wife told me to get on all fours with my ass up in the air and I obliged. I heard the lube top crack open and felt her lubing my ass while they kissed. He slid his 10 inches of thick meat between my ass cheeks and slapped my ass teasing me with it while they laughed and continued kissing. Then he began to push that amazing black dick in my ass. There was a stab of pain, but I wanted it and there was no turning back. I begged him to shove it in. He pushed it all the way to the bottom, I collapsed on the bed, and he shoved my legs together, and fucked me with long and slows strokes. Every stoke pushed cum out of my dick. Never felt anything like it before. Amazing! He stopped, pulled out and sat up in the bed and my wife told me to sit on it. He was so fucking hard. I sat down on his big dick facing him and began fucking him and then "bam" he started cumming. I could feel him deep in me, his huge cock convulsing. He stayed hard and his cum made extra lube, so I kept fucking him until I came on his stomach. and, man did I ever cum!!!!! We met alone twice more and fucked. My wife never knew!
I been fantasising too for a few years, but like it is for most of us, it would only be with a Black Man. If it does happen for me I hope it's as amazing as your first time. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

Back