White male content prohibited.

southwestcple

Couple
Real Person
I had a notification to say one of my photos has been deleted because “White male content prohibited”. Where does it say this in the rules? It wasn’t just a white male. There was also a topless white female in the photo. It was in a thread for ‘Topless pics of wife or girlfriend’. It was also deleted some time after being posted as well. Bizarre.

I had a notification to say one of my photos has been deleted because “White male content prohibited”. Where does it say this in the rules? It wasn’t just a white male. There was also a topless white female in the photo. It was in a thread for ‘Topless pics of wife or girlfriend’. It was also deleted some time after being posted as well. Bizarre.
This is specifically for white female and black male content and discussion. There are a lot of great sites for white guys

This is specifically for white female and black male content and discussion. There are a lot of great sites for white guys
I think you’ve got to accept that whilst there’s some white female / black male relationships on here there’s also a lot of cuckold couples. And the white make is pretty integral to that dynamic. Essential really. I’m sure there’s plenty of interracial relationship sites.

Back