White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

I don't know what to say... I never ever thought i will love to see my wife fucked by a bbc... And now i crave for this. Each day more hotter and kinky stuff i have in mind.
When i fucked my wife with a bbc dildo she push my head to link her pussy.... I couldn't rell her no even if the dildo was in my eyes.... So i don't know what to say ... This lifestyle is soo addicted
I have been in that same position. My wife had me pull up IR videos on my phone and she was watching them as I worked our big dildo in her sopping pussy. When I first put the head of it to her lips it was to dry so I first licked her clit then I ran my tongue between her sexy lips to check for her readiness. She was on fire. So I licked and sucked the dildo to get it ready to penetrate her. She loved that move on my part. As I worked it In little by little she threw her head back in *******. Then as it was about half way in she grabbed my hair and pulled me to her clit to add more stimulation with my mouth as the BBC continued to work deeper and faster.

I'm not gay so never done it nor will. HOWEVER, I do would like to roleplay in a scenario where I ask the (straight) bull to suck his cock, then he will threaten to beat my ass for being such a sissy cuck bitch. It's the humiliation aspect that turns me on you know.

Yes I’ve sucked several, and given the chance would do so again. I do not suck any cock unless it’s black. No white dick for me. Just doesn’t turn me on. Just seeing a bbc inside a pair of shorts can make me hard! Have no clue why?

That automatically transfers such guy to bisexual group even if he doesn't admit it for some reason. How can a man blow an other man and still call himself hetero? Sounds atleast strange to me.
It might sound bi to you. Just one question. If your husband made the suggestion that you fuck a black guy is it not reassuring that he sucks the cock going into you. That he guides the cock going into you. That when the time comes he finish’s and fluffy the cock for more play time.

Back