white girls who proclaim their love for interracial

I don't know if this is the best thread for this but it seems like a relevant fit. Last night I was invited over to the home of a work buddy to watch a big college football game. When I arrived my buddy handed me a cold one and we proceeded to the family room to watch the game. As the evening progressed I couldn't help noticing the picture on the end table next to the chair where I was sitting. It was a picture of his two beautiful daughters. In the photo both girls had their hair braided into cornrows and there were beads threaded onto many of the braids that hung down. Amid idle conversation I mentioned to my buddy how he was a lucky dad to have such beautiful daughters and then asked how old they are. He said the oldest one graduated from college in 2020 and teaches phys ed. at an inner city high school. The younger one is a junior in college hoping to follow in her older sister's footsteps. I don't know any details about the personal life of these beautiful young women but I couldn't help thinking to myself that they both look like they enjoy the best that black men have to offer.

I don't know if this is the best thread for this but it seems like a relevant fit. Last night I was invited over to the home of a work buddy to watch a big college football game. When I arrived my buddy handed me a cold one and we proceeded to the family room to watch the game. As the evening progressed I couldn't help noticing the picture on the end table next to the chair where I was sitting. It was a picture of his two beautiful daughters. In the photo both girls had their hair braided into cornrows and there were beads threaded onto many of the braids that hung down. Amid idle conversation I mentioned to my buddy how he was a lucky dad to have such beautiful daughters and then asked how old they are. He said the oldest one graduated from college in 2020 and teaches phys ed. at an inner city high school. The younger one is a junior in college hoping to follow in her older sister's footsteps. I don't know any details about the personal life of these beautiful young women but I couldn't help thinking to myself that they both look like they enjoy the best that black men have to offer.
I would imagine that's true I have several buddies whose daughters have only dated black guys or married to one

Back