White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea

Bye bye manboobs Mohammed
Love that A cup… mmmmm mmmmm
Big Choco - you know why Mohammed is bailing?
He thinks I am Mossad
lol
Dude, we all think you’re pathetic and deranged. I’m sure Mo has better things to do with his time than argue with a creepy white poser who has been shown to be fake six ways to Sunday.

The 3 verified members you’re “conversing” with have f@milies. That means other human beings voluntarily chose to have sex with us multiple times and chose to procreate with us, acts that no one will ever do with you since you’re a delusional loser who has to impersonate a successful Black officer to get through the day in your miserable incel life.

Dude, we all think you’re pathetic and deranged. I’m sure Mo has better things to do with his time than argue with a creepy white poser who has been shown to be fake six ways to Sunday.

The 3 verified members you’re “conversing” with have f@milies. That means other human beings voluntarily chose to have sex with us multiple times and chose to procreate with us, acts that no one will ever do with you since you’re a delusional loser who has to impersonate a successful Black officer to get through the day in your miserable incel life.
Bye bye Mohammed
I love Israel !
He is upset today due to pager thing
But Mossad is brilliant
I love Israel
We will never allow these terrorists in USA
We will eradicate them like roaches
Fatty u need deport back to Ireland ur home… this is Native American country… not a euro trash country
This is Native Country

Bye bye Mohammed
I love Israel !
He is upset today due to pager thing
But Mossad is brilliant
I love Israel
We will never allow these terrorists in USA
We will eradicate them like roaches
Fatty u need deport back to Ireland ur home… this is Native American country… not a euro trash country or Afro country
This is Native Country
WTF are you on about? Been at the crack today?

Native America!
Must suck to have all these people know what an idiotic fraud you are.

I Wish Straight Jacket GIF by The Kid LAROI.

Back