White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea

I fucked this 25 yr old George Town uni grad engaged to a Wallstreet white boy making 2M a year.. already 3 times .. she swallowed my yellowish white thick African cum like honey ..
100% slut .. she comes from ultra rich millionaire family ..

I matched on tinder .. I am 55 ,West Point grad, retired LT Col, ******* of 3 , wife is a judge, upper class in DC area

First white chick i fucked was at 51
Now 55

This is what white girls want in America today
Thank you obama ! You made my a white chick magnet bro

1720327292324.png

Last edited:
I fucked this 25 yr old George Town uni grad engaged to a Wallstreet white boy making 2M a year.. already 3 times .. she swallowed my yellowish white thick African cum like honey ..

I matched on tinder .. I am 55 ,West Point grad, retired LT Col, ******* of 3 , wife is a judge, upper class in DC area

Now 39

View attachment 7307435
Super encouraging and exciting to hear. She’s the girl so many white guys even dream of marrying now. Hope she keeps it up and introducing her girl friends to you, or their moms

What Bro is talking is a really true fact. And it is not some Playboy Imagination. For this being a regular ongoing occurrence. I'm 63 and I have We have been speaking on and off, And I been waved at alot by this Pretty Voluptuous Blonde Hair Young Pawg for the past 1-1/2 years. Who is now 19 years old is now ringing My Doorbell. And I can feel Her crush on Me really bad, and I can't help myself. For Me time is of the essence in my Bachelor's Pad!
Hot. Hope you get her screaming and telling you how she wants to other girls and white boys why she found you utterly irresistible. And let you takes lots of pics and videos her submission. Perhaps even send Snapchats to most of her girl friends

Now 55

View attachment 7307435
Duty, Honor, Country. You are still hitting on all three. You may be retired, but you still serve with distinction!

I fucked her for 3 hours yesterday
Just a young white Ivy League grad engaged to u little dick
View attachment 7337212
She swallowed my African cum
And went back to her apt like a champ
27 year old slut
Eating 55 year old African cum
God is great !
Hope she was verbal about how pathetic his little dick felt… and even more submissive for you as a result

It’s a complete secret due to my background in military
Her friends are all bbc sluts but I don’t show interest and let other bbc bros service them
Ah. In a decade they might become options then. Love how all her girl friends are also bbc sluts. They all into cheating for BBC?

Back