White girls against racism..

i dont want stop that thats the best for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, as if you would find that unusual .................but stop fantasies and talking *******

and stupid fuckers like you should be castrated as clearly are brainless deserve to be ballless

You're 100% unquestionably correct! ...well must regretfully admit i can't promise i'd willingly commit to being castrated. However, it's an imperative aspect of my ultimate cuckold fantasy i'm not living! Nor a fraction of it for different reasons. #1 being i'm a cowardly sissy white boy! Have extremely masochistic fantasies but submission speaks louder than fantasies! In addition to ***********, fantasize a Goddess knockin all my teeth out! She'd do so with her high heels! Afterwards, i'd worship them!

tumblr_n74c586h0f1tdgagno1_500.jpg

cuckcastr0.jpg

Last edited:
You're 100% unquestionably correct! ...well must regretfully admit i can't promise i'd willingly commit to being castrated. However, it's an imperative aspect of my ultimate cuckold fantasy i'm not living! Nor a fraction of it for different reasons. #1 being i'm a cowardly sissy white boy! Have extremely masochistic fantasies but submission speaks louder than fantasies! In addition to ***********, fantasize a Goddess knockin all my teeth out! She'd do so with her high heels! Afterwards, i'd worship them!

JESUS WEPT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!

abc0d345db6bcd89551a53cc6dd34136--big-black-black-men.jpg
Wonderful! Simply Wonderful!

Black Men Rule!

Back