White girls against racism..

thats a YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are right Jane. My small white dick gets hard seeing beautiful white women with black men. They are beautiful work of art when they are together. So sexually electrically charged that even white men can't help from getting hard on's from seeing their white wives or girlfriends with black men and they get addicted to it and weirdly get more pleasure from just watching and jerk themselves off.

I would hope he wouldn't harm you. If I was in his shoes I would encourage you and support you and love to watch you with BBC. I'm slowly and delicately working to steer my wife to cuckold me with BBC but it is going to be tough and it will take a long time.

Racism sucks, that is for sure. Maybe Black men sleeping with White woman can be a positive move. But on this site I see way to many attitudes that will never be acceptable with the general public of this world. There is way to much reverse racism happening here to be successful. People in general do not like the gangster mentality and the image that it presents. So many of the Whites are showing a persona that whites are weak and Blacks are superior. Name calling and disrespect isn't going do anything but cause more hate and discontent.

Back