White bois with Black Men - know the rules

I don't know how to prepare my pussy for a black man,

I dilate my ass every week, but the week after resting for two days, it hurts again

How can I train my ass?
Don't worry kinky, it is natural for us to feel pain when being used. it suggests wearing a butt plug and gradually increasing the neck size, so it conditions the sphincter to accept wider Black Cocks. We r soo lucky to be used by Real Men aren't we?

It's important for any white boi contemplating sex with a Black Man to know the rules. They are:

1. When a Black Man decides He is ready, it is going to happen. There is no "maybe later" with a Black Man.
2. Don't expect Him to use a condom. He won't. You should not even ask.
3. Don't expect Him to pull out. He'll cum in whichever place suits Him. It's not your choice.
4. Don't ask Him to be "Please be gentle." Most Black Men are very aggressive but, regardless, it's about His pleasure, not yours.
5. Don't assume He is finished simply because He has ejaculated. Black Men often want sex multiple times in a row.
6. Don't expect Him to provide the lubricant. That's your job.
7. Be respectful at all times and thank Him afterwards.
8. Try to relax and be receptive but know that some discomfort is inevitable. You have to endure it.
9. Feelings of guilt and regret may overcome you after He leaves but don't embrace them. Remember that submitting to a Black Man is an ideal way of confronting your white privilege.
10. Remember that what you are doing is healthy and right and contributes to a racially just society.
1. Not a problem.
2. Wasn't going to ask anyway.
3. I don't want him to pull out. Unless I can't breathe, that is.
4. I'll manage.
5. I want more.
6. Got it covered.
7. Of course.
8. I am sure I can manage.
9. I've had enough guilt and regret in my life. It's hasn't killed me yet.
10. I try to remember that.

It's important for any white boi contemplating sex with a Black Man to know the rules. They are:

1. When a Black Man decides He is ready, it is going to happen. There is no "maybe later" with a Black Man.
3. Don't expect Him to pull out. He'll cum in whichever place suits Him. It's not your choice.
4. Don't ask Him to be "Please be gentle." Most Black Men are very aggressive but, regardless, it's about His pleasure, not yours.
5. Don't assume He is finished simply because He has ejaculated. Black Men often want sex multiple times in a row.
8. Try to relax and be receptive but know that some discomfort is inevitable. You have to endure it.
9. Feelings of guilt and regret may overcome you after He leaves but don't embrace them. Remember that submitting to a Black Man is an ideal way of confronting your white privilege.
10. Remember that what you are doing is healthy and right and contributes to a racially just society.
Thank you for this - this is excellent advice.

? Those aren't just rules those are words to live by

This is so true. Once you've shown any openness or interest you are committed. I learned this quickly at an early age. My first was in my early twenty's, I struck up a conversation with an older black man at a night club. It was mostly a straight club in the late 80s, being the 80s I cautiously gave off a bi gay vibe complimenting him on his looks and physic. The evening was getting late and the women prospects were getting slimmer, he invited me back to his place for a ******* and I gladly accepted. I was curious being new to the bi world with limited experience. We had a couple of drinks at his place, he made some obvious advances. I put the advances off with curious questions for awhile, then he got up and turned the lights off and came over and grabbed me out of the chair and said it was time. I was shocked and tried to pull away and was met with a firm grip and a stern voice saying I had played around enough and it was time to give it up. The next couple of hours were intense and eyeopening for me.
This may sound horrible to many people but for me it was exactly what I needed to find myself and accepting my true nature.

Never been a sissy and have bottomed for every race but it's so different with black men. They fuck you like they own you. Have been left sore and exhausted and never disappointed
I totally agree. The aggressive dominate nature is such a turn on. The wife and I both are pretty much exclusive to black men now for that reason.

...Black men enjoy making love too. We're not animals, Jesus. lol
Lol, you are so right, my wife most of her lovers will flirt, tease and make out right up until it gets serious (as a couple of them say) just before they bust there nut. They will lay there together cuddling for awhile after. I have guys that just like to take me slowly and and enjoy the moment.

Back