White and Paled Red Heads. A Breeders Choice?

gorgeous!

i want you dat ass GIF

My Scarlett is a RedHead
I would love 😍 breed a redhead like miss Scarlett I am a handsome attractive black man who loves to breed white women married and/or single it don't matter if she is blonde brunette or even ginger redhead with freckles or not plain Jane ugly or even pretty it doesn't matter I WILL STILL KNOCKED YOU UP plus I do love 😍 white women with tattoos and other body ink just so you know!!!

I would love 😍 breed a redhead like miss Scarlett I am a handsome attractive black man who loves to breed white women married and/or single it don't matter if she is blonde brunette or even ginger redhead with freckles or not plain Jane ugly or even pretty it doesn't matter I WILL STILL KNOCKED YOU UP plus I do love 😍 white women with tattoos and other body ink just so you know!!!
As hub I'd like this for my redhead

In my early 20s I dated a tiny, petite red head. I'm talking 4'10, a cups, perky bubble butt, red headed with blue eyes and freckles. She was in college and id come visit on weekends when I was off work. Came by one day and walked into her dorm room to find one of the football players ruining her for me.
She let you stay and watch? Lick her afterwards?

She let you stay and watch? Lick her afterwards?
She did! Didn't let me lick her afterwards, at least not immediately. When they finished, he pretty much just left (albeit with a smirk at me), and she had me come sit with her and talk about it. Once we discussed it all, and I told her I found it really sexy, she THEN laid on back and let me show her how sexy I thought it was.

Back