Which One

Browncando, you have presented us with "Mission Impossible", trying to choose between Absolute Perfection and the Ultimate Beauty.

I'll go with Left, but only because both are Goddesses!!!
By going with Left, you mean you'd prefer her to be the one that squats over your face as she pushes out all the jizz from the basketball team out of her pussy? I'm assuming that's what you meant, not that you'd actually be fucking her.

By going with Left, you mean you'd prefer her to be the one that squats over your face as she pushes out all the jizz from the basketball team out of her pussy? I'm assuming that's what you meant, not that you'd actually be fucking her.

I admire the depth of your understanding of my greatest desire! You are completely and absolutely correct in your assessment.

I admire the depth of your understanding of my greatest desire! You are completely and absolutely correct in your assessment.
Girls like that have understood from a young age the effect they have on a man's penis, going back to when they would sit on an uncle's lap or whatnot. They can get any dick they want and they see boys like you as something to toy with. Your pain and angst are cute to them. Take some pride in knowing that as they ******* you, you are adding a little extra tingle to their twats while they're getting fucked by a real man. A black man.

Girls like that have understood from a young age the effect they have on a man's penis, going back to when they would sit on an uncle's lap or whatnot. They can get any dick they want and they see boys like you as something to toy with. Your pain and angst are cute to them. Take some pride in knowing that as they ******* you, you are adding a little extra tingle to their twats while they're getting fucked by a real man. A black man.

That's an interesting thought, but I would much rather be there with her , to suck the BBC hard for her and eat her until she is dripping. Then like a good white boi, I would guide his BBC into her luscious pussy. Next, I would lick her pussy and his cock as they fucked.

Back