Where to send 2 Wives in their 50s

Thank you Sir, and may i compliment your photos/media. Paris is someplace they both love and I may be able to convince them in the future but not sure about this year. I do appreciate the reply.
Thank you. They are welcum here when they want let's keep in touch

Wife and her best friend (also married) are thinking about going on a girl's trip.

Both have not yet made the leap into the lifestyle, but I think if the circumstances were right they both might.

Any ideas where to suggest they travel?
Barbados 🇧🇧, would be happy to show them around

Wife and her best friend (also married) are thinking about going on a girl's trip.

Both have not yet made the leap into the lifestyle, but I think if the circumstances were right they both might.

Any ideas where to suggest they travel?
send them to south of France to the nude resorts
or
send them to the Greek islands as far out as you can boot them. The sun is hot and the clothes seem to melt off.

Send them in Paris and I will take care of them here with lot of others BBC ... They are going to discover that Paris is not only for romance but also a BBC paradise. The progam : restaurant, museum, wine and sex.
My wife is going to be in Paris on business in a few months and has 3 days after work to enjoy the city....

Back