Where the real hot wives at

Have you tried SLS, or SDC? We are in Ct and SLS is good for us. They both have actual certs on profiles so you can somewhat weed out the fakes.

Nothing against this site, but holding a piece of paper really doesn’t ensure any kind of reality.

Stay safe.
What's is SDC and SLS?

First of all, it’s free to join this site and sites like SDC and SLS require annual memberships of $150-200/yr. Fakers are not going to pay to be fakers. It’s a built in fake filter. Second, on sites like SDC, the members validate the authenticity of the other members directly on their profiles with written testimony and it weeds out the fakes. On this site moderators validate the profiles. The moral of the story: you get what you pay for.

Last edited:
NEVER restrict your options to only one site as a Bull. There are other communities and as a bULL it's about relationship building so, BROTHER start doing the leg-work and engage in substantive conversation with "couples".

Last edited:
First of all, it’s free to join this site and sites like SDC and SLS require annual memberships of $150-200/yr. Fakers are not going to pay to be fakers. It’s a built in fake filter. Second, on sites like SDC, the members validate the authenticity of the other members directly on their profiles with written testimony and it weeds out the fakes. On this site moderators validate the profiles. The moral of the story: you get what you pay for.
Yes, they do the same on SLS. It helps.

I don’t go to other websites as that is too much additional work along with long in ******* you have to remember. I typically only deal with Individuals that are in my local area. I do enjoy seeing others meet and enjoy themselves in different parts of the country. Good luck and I understand where you are coming from

I don’t go to other websites as that is too much additional work along with long in ******* you have to remember. I typically only deal with Individuals that are in my local area. I do enjoy seeing others meet and enjoy themselves in different parts of the country. Good luck and I understand where you are coming from
had lots of fun meeting guys seeing them fuck georgia,she likes to talk to guys by messaging them if she likes them will meet them enjoying them fucking her,would be in chat guys would ask show pussy on cam only to wank over pussy,met some nice guys on sites and enjoyed them fucking her,timewasters on all sites but thats life

For my hot wife and myself, the golden years were the 1970's and the 1980's. Having a white wife "soul-screwed" was the "in" thing, for the white wife, her white cuckold, and the black studs. I had an added advantage that I grew up around black guys. These guys were very eager, when they reached puberty, to hone their fucking/breeding skills using my white boi's willing fat ass. But what they really wanted was "vanilla ice-cream" (white pussy), especially when it was so freely offered to them. To both white hot wives and black studs/bulls, the secret of interracial sex attraction is to look the other party square in the face and SMILE, SMILE, SMILE. Worked like a charm for my wife.

Have you tried SLS, or SDC? We are in Ct and SLS is good for us. They both have actual certs on profiles so you can somewhat weed out the fakes.

Nothing against this site, but holding a piece of paper really doesn’t ensure any kind of reality.

Stay safe.
I have to agree with you to a point, I used to be on sdc for many year. They have a ton of fakes also.

Back