Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Wifey,
We were living with My Husbands parents, I had been in London at a works function.
Got a cab home ( Paid for by the firm) black taxi driver, very horny, sucked his cock as we drove home,then fucked Him outside My in laws House.
Not particularly daring I suppose.
But it did turn Me on.
Another time My Husband used to fuck Me from behind in My Horses stable while I leaned on the split stable door talking to the other girl,s in the yard while He had His cock in Me from behind.
I always got turned on by risky sex or being watched.
It alway, s made Me feel a bit more alive!!!

A filthy motel, the beach, a car, and in the woods against a tree, all naked both of us. I loved his black muscles under the sun. We were really loud but sensed some where watching from the forest paths.
Reminded me of when I met a playmate in a small town off of I 95; we were in the woods going strong when I noticed a flash light in the distance....then another one...

If you play in the woods make sure it is NOT hunting season!

Wildest for me it is two. 1. at my apartment bathroom with my friends ex. While he was sleeping in my bedroom.
2. At a hotel balcony with my wife while her friend was sleeping in the room. I was hoping someone saw us or her friend but I am not sure anyone did. The thrill was hot though

There have been some moments in my life where I thought to myself "I can't believe I'm doing this here".
I remember a time where I was messing around with a white woman that just got divorced. She would do me anywhere! I remember fucking her on top of her washing machine which was on her apartment patio. How we didn't get caught outside.... I will never know. Lol
Where should I start?
On the front seat of a husband's truck with his wife's feet on the ceiling and my cock fuckin her so hard the truck moved
In the bed of a wife I met online that wanted her first black cock. While he was working and ******* at school

In my twin bed in my parent's basement with a wife that was the mom of my high school girlfriend

Where should I start?
On the front seat of a husband's truck with his wife's feet on the ceiling and my cock fuckin her so hard the truck moved
In the bed of a wife I met online that wanted her first black cock. While he was working and ******* at school

In my twin bed in my parent's basement with a wife that was the mom of my high school girlfriend
The high school girlfriend teacher was definitely a hot one. Was she a good fuck? How did you get to fuck her?

There have been some moments in my life where I thought to myself "I can't believe I'm doing this here".
I remember a time where I was messing around with a white woman that just got divorced. She would do me anywhere! I remember fucking her on top of her washing machine which was on her apartment patio. How we didn't get caught outside.... I will never know. Lol
In the backseat of a car with her husband driving us to dinner.

Back