Where is everyone from?

Massachusetts here
Melbourne Australia here - where finding respectful, intelligent,English speaking,”with it” mentally” and understanding African,black gentlemen,deliciously blessed with a smooth and cut 9”+ big black cock,is like trying find a needle in a haystack !
Unfortunately they’re few and far between over here in these “neck of the woods” ! If there are some of you out there,please,please let us know ! My smooth,very very horny,tight,white QoS pussy is feeling quite insatiable for lots of regular,I said regular,erotic and hot sensual,pleasurable and satisfying sex ! !
My hubby wishes I could find and enjoy some bbc soon (of course once these covid restrictions are hopefully eased in 5 weeks time),as I’m going “stir crazy” from currently being in lockdown with all the rest of Melbourne,and am soo looking forward to a long slow sensual suck,fuck and clit licking session with 1 or 2 bbc’s as soon as we’re able ! My vibratory is getting a real “working over” in lieu of enjoying some bbc,which is my only option at present,as my pussy is more or less reserved for bbc only ! 😉 🤪 🥰 👌🏿 👣 👅 😵 😋 ☺️ 😈 👍

Back