Where did you find your bull ?

At a swingers party we met a couple who had a Bull with them. We never knew this existed until that night. The wives connected and described the dynamics of the cuckold relationship. I was more turned on with my wife having sex with another man than I hooking up with someone's wife at a swinger's party.
A few weeks later the wives got together to look for a Bull for my wife. At first, she was not looking for a black guy but the black-on-white intrigued us, plus they checked all of the boxes for my wife, ie tall, fit, athletic, muscular, confident, sence of humor, hung, etc.
They hooked up on the 2nd or 3th date. My wife came home all excited as she had a great time. She asked me if I had any doubts or was upset and I told her no, and it was exciting for me as well. She said she was glad to hear that and that she wanted to continue, in fact she needed to continue, as it awoke something inside of her and wanted much more.
That was like 6 yrs ago and we love the lifestyle.

View attachment 5761649

I think the gym is the perfect place to be honest. It lets your girl show off all her assets, gives her an excuse to get physical with men around her, and in any diverse city you can be sure there will be black men there.

The pic is just one example of the gym obsessed girls with black boyfriends all over Instagram!
Hey 👋🏿, I knw from experience many white ladies married or not come to gym and Iv always been lucky to find curious ones! You understand

Back