Where are the bisexual black dudes?

Yeah, I feel you. We see that most Black guys that will play with a couple are seeking cuck energy and we're a Stag/Vixen couple, so no humiliation, nothing like that will fly. It's just stuff we'll have to get through in finding the right fit I guess. lol, thanks for the reply
I've been around a couple of gangbangs where someone would go straight to humiliating hubby and just totally ruined the vibe. It's one of the reasons I won't participate in them anymore. I prefer to understand what role the husband wants to play, because I'm not trying to cause problems.

I've been around a couple of gangbangs where someone would go straight to humiliating hubby and just totally ruined the vibe. It's one of the reasons I won't participate in them anymore. I prefer to understand what role the husband wants to play, because I'm not trying to cause problems.
Yes, not every husband is into humiliation. Like myself, I am not into that at all but make that clear up front and way before we meet boundaries are explicitly discussed.

I've wished for a long time that I could convince all of my black male friends that, instead of jacking off or blowing off steam alone, if they wanted to hold me down or bent over somewhere and fill my hole up, I wouldn't tell a soul.

How would you suggest a couple go about approaching a potential bull about the subject? How have you been approached? We are looking to have some things in our holster for approaching others. More like ways that would not come off as pushy or awkward/make someone uncomfortable if they wanted to decline.
I would just slide in the conversation very gently. If you’re interested in someone, I would just spark up a conversation talk about what you like not great detail, but just be vague and then ask them about their experiences. And then ask them how much the Cuck has touched him in the past or if they would be down with that. Usually, that would give you the answer of how comfortable they’re going to be with that kind of play. And then, from there, you can kind of introduce more of the details of what you’re into and see if that’s something they wanna explore to.

Just straight up ask them….how much male on male contact are you comfortable with because I’m into ……….. is that going to work with you? That way there is no question about what he is comfortable with and what your intentions are. I would ask shortly after beginning to talk so neither of you are wasting the others time if one isn’t into it. This worked for me 100% of the time

Back