When Should a Cuck Cum?

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
When should your cuck cum? There are a couple trains of thought here. I’ve asked my husband to jerk off before the entire experience because it puts him into an entirely different headspace. Rather than seeing the entire scenario as sexual, it often hits in a more emotional way. Post-nut clarity for the cuck is often a heightened emotional experience so be careful since sexualization often suppresses difficult emotions.

I’ve asked him to jerk off and cum in his hand while I am enjoying my bull and that has a similar effect but often more pronounced since at some point he will be standing there with his drooping soft dick in one hand and handful of cum in the other hand dripping shamefully on the floor. All he can do is stand for the remainder of the experience or until I tell him to eat the contents of his hand and sit his pathetic ass down.

Watching the cuck jerk off after the experience is another fun but humiliating option. Both the wife and bull can make fun of his jerking and that can fun for both. Look at you, I just fucked another better man and you are sitting in the corner jerking off like a pathetic loser. You can’t even fuck your own wife and need a real man to do it for you. He can cum in his hand, on his chest or even on top of your bull’s cum and he can be asked to consume both (if that’s your thing). This can be especially fun if the volume of your cuck’s load is considerably smaller.

No orgasm is another option and this allows him to remain in a sexually stimulated state indefinitely but it is key that you continue the highly sexualized conversation until you allow him an orgasm.

images.jpeg

When should your cuck cum? There are a couple trains of thought here. I’ve asked my husband to jerk off before the entire experience because it puts him into an entirely different headspace. Rather than seeing the entire scenario as sexual, it often hits in a more emotional way. Post-nut clarity for the cuck is often a heightened emotional experience so be careful since sexualization often suppresses difficult emotions.

I’ve asked him to jerk off and cum in his hand while I am enjoying my bull and that has a similar effect but often more pronounced since at some point he will be standing there with his drooping soft dick in one hand and handful of cum in the other hand dripping shamefully on the floor. All he can do is stand for the remainder of the experience or until I tell him to eat the contents of his hand and sit his pathetic ass down.

Watching the cuck jerk off after the experience is another fun but humiliating option. Both the wife and bull can make fun of his jerking and that can fun for both. Look at you, I just fucked another better man and you are sitting in the corner jerking off like a pathetic loser. You can’t even fuck your own wife and need a real man to do it for you. He can cum in his hand, on his chest or even on top of your bull’s cum and he can be asked to consume both (if that’s your thing). This can be especially fun if the volume of your cuck’s load is considerably smaller.

No orgasm is another option and this allows him to remain in a sexually stimulated state indefinitely but it is key that you continue the highly sexualized conversation until you allow him an orgasm.

View attachment 7260930
The best way to Control your Cuck is with 24/7 Chastity. The Wife should hold the only keys. A Cuck should be allowed to Cum 0-6 times per year.... with releases based on his behavior.

A husband should start jerking off when he gets the text from his wife that he asked her to send “ we’re at his place now “ as the next few minutes turns into an hour he has to realize her panties are off and his wife is in the bed of another man being licked… as more time passes he has to realize there’s another man deep inside his wife making love to her unprotected all alone…the husband wonders will she get his very fertile load deeper…this is when he should cum.

I think the key holder, Hotwife should decide when the cuckys cum, after all isn’t his penis for her amusement? Keeping the cuck down to 1 sissygasm per month and constantly teased will make him soft and pliable mentally so you can instill in him the kind of behavior you expect. He will come to enjoy subspace and the firm discipline of his key holder. Speaking from experience, seeing my wife have multiple play dates a month with her lovers, and I only get to jack off into a tissue in my wife’s hand, it keeps you on a anxious but peacefull state if that is possible.

I’m never present due to reasons and thus I always cum after she has had sex. I couldn’t even cum if I wanted to due to chastity rules.

After her intercourse, she expects me to gently lick her. It’s become a very natural routine and is the most intimate our sex gets.

If she isn’t too tired she allows me to cum through my cage in my hands or on her feet. Often times we just cuddle though :)

I’m never present due to reasons and thus I always cum after she has had sex. I couldn’t even cum if I wanted to due to chastity rules.

After her intercourse, she expects me to gently lick her. It’s become a very natural routine and is the most intimate our sex gets.

If she isn’t too tired she allows me to cum through my cage in my hands or on her feet. Often times we just cuddle though :)
Very nice. It’s a good warm frustrated feeling.

Back