When Australian women are qos/or like black men, do they only mean black Africans or black aboriginals as well?

BAppe

Male
Since Australia has very little black Africans I was wondering do they have sex with black Australians as well and that’s what they mean meeting up with black men? Or are the aboriginals to for inland? There are indigenous black Australians near the shore, so they have sex with as well? Just saying, that if they refer to black men for sex as in black Africans even though in Australia, Australians do view the indigenous people there as black, that kinda racist. Because it’s hypocritical and they only count as black in other areas except that. I’m assuming because they just don’t have sex with them.

We have have a fetishised for African american men, we have tried to meet local black men in Australia, but the size isn’t there
What do you mean by local? Because I hear some are basically unreachable and rarely encounter. Most live in Outback. Have you ever been with Melanesians? How big are they compared to locals.

Back