Whats your fantasy?

Impossible to reduce it to only one!

Here's a short and incomplete list of what i am into:

+ wifesharing / hotwifing
+ wife watching
+ threesomes: MFM (double BJ, spitroast, lickfucking, DP); FFM (not FMF)
+ swinging
+ couple play / wife swapping
+ moresomes / group fun / orgy
+ mild T&D
+ some D/s (as a switch)
+ gangbangs (for her)

One recurring fantasy of mine involves a long term FWB (male) who is friends with both of us while maintaining a sexual relationship with my girlfriend/wife at the same time. We'll have threesomes but also my Lady and him will have their alone time when appreciated.

my fantasy is about a respectful relationship of three in which we are meeting each other up to a couple of times a week depending on our schedules and possibility. We will share leasure-time activities both at home and outdoors, so it's not restricted to the sex.
i like to think of things happening naturally... Like when we are together and my Woman spontaneously gets horny she becomes more physical and initiates sex with the one who is more preferred at that point or both of us at the same time whenever appreciated; just like when either of us guys is hot for the girlfriend/wife or another threesome we just let her know. ;) The focus is on the freedom to have all that playfulness and fun in our lives.

i understand that at first glance this might seem more like a poly/throuple type of relationship model but in my fantasy the characteristics of the two relationships - between my Woman and me on the one hand, and between her and our frined on the other hand - would be different in that the focus on the first will be on the aspect of our love that keeps us strong together, while the focus of the latter will be on the aspect of lust and sexual desire as the main bond between my Woman and the other man. Of course one can wish but i am not a dumba$$ and know that it would be playing with fire 🧨 if not the Woman has the exact right personality for that sort of arrangement and if not our relationship was close and strong even before we would meet our friend (with benefits). Also the other guy needs to be open and actually want such relationships and additionally we all have to connect well, respect and appreciate each other. - Too many factors to ever become a reality that will work, i know. :(

But one can dream, right? 🤣 🥲 Oh, and for completeness: in my fantasy - duh - our friend will be a Black man. ;)

...all but fantasy of course! As you might have guessed, currently i do not have a girlfriend or wife but am open and available for a relationship with the right Woman. But mind... i am a very selective person when it comes to Women. Also if i have to choose... i rather be happily single than in an unhappy relationship. Quality first, plus... you can't hurry love! ;) xox

I gave it a lot of thought and what gets me hard is this…my wife with an attitude like that. I don’t know why but it does.

you trusted your wife, so you were willing.
now you truly understand what she was up to.
1694394451827.png

you cum often on her black bred belly too!

Back