What's your dirtiest fantasy? 🥵🥴

I want a dominant bull live in bull or neighbor. Someone so close he could give my wife a twice daily fucking. I want her to be utterly satisfied, and most preferably filled and leaking cum.

For my wife to completely give into our Master, so that she will fuck whomever she tells her to, whenever he tells her to.

Basically - like any good cuck- my idea of my wife in a threesome is her with two very dominant and strict bulls, endowed with huge cocks.

Taking the wife to my infamous hood, give her the tour of some iconic spots, let her call me what everyone else calls me, pull up to Screw shop and get my dick sucked in the back by the studio and buy her a Southside shirt for being a good girl, then head to Buffalo, send a pic of the dice game to hubby, pretend like I’m gonna pimp her out. Take her to the South Post Oak Inn and fuck her like a whore for thinking about it. Just a Black ass night in the hood with the wife like she Meg The Stallion followed by Breakfast Klub Brunch. The running joke there too, hilarious memes, is when your women get home from brunch with the ladies, she’s gonna fuck you, not the other way around. Please be gentle White Meg. 😎

Back