What would you do?

Boom6971

Female
Gold Member
From
MD, US
If you saw me in a one piece gstring, nipples barely covered being walked around the beach by a 75 year old white man with a leash and a collar that read WHORE.. Most interesting and engaging answers might get a chance to experience me..I PROMISE YOU'LL WANT MORE! LOL

If you saw me in a one piece gstring, nipples barely covered being walked around the beach by a 75 year old white man with a leash and a collar that read WHORE.. Most interesting and engaging answers might get a chance to experience me..I PROMISE YOU'LL WANT MORE! LOL
Well first I think I would go and get myself a collar that said whore hound. I would get down on all fours and scream right by you and hike my leg on the 75-year-old dude, but see this is all part of a master plan because when I hike my leg and pee on his sock and get it all wet, the first thing he's going to want to do is naturally is going to kick me in the nads which is cool I'll accept it but what he doesn't know is it was all part of a big plan one he would turn loose of your leash because he would be shocked, second he would want to go back to the motel and wash his feet assuming you're staying in a motel that is, then when he let go of your leash I would run up and sniff your butt as if I was a hound dog and then good time to be had by all. I would like to thank everyone for taking the virtual trip inside the mind of a sheer freaking genius LOL. Also would like to wish everyone happy memorial Day and remember that freedom of speech is one of our precious rights so I exercise it regularly hahaha.

Well I quess my beg game would be on
Oh so u wouldn't pay??
Well first I think I would go and get myself a collar that said whore hound. I would get down on all fours and scream right by you and hike my leg on the 75-year-old dude, but see this is all part of a master plan because when I hike my leg and pee on his sock and get it all wet, the first thing he's going to want to do is naturally is going to kick me in the nads which is cool I'll accept it but what he doesn't know is it was all part of a big plan one he would turn loose of your leash because he would be shocked, second he would want to go back to the motel and wash his feet assuming you're staying in a motel that is, then when he let go of your leash I would run up and sniff your butt as if I was a hound dog and then good time to be had by all. I would like to thank everyone for taking the virtual trip inside the mind of a sheer freaking genius LOL. Also would like to wish everyone happy memorial Day and remember that freedom of speech is one of our precious rights so I exercise it regularly hahaha.
Lol ALL?!? who else?

No invitations.. All spontaneous hookups.. Just me getting walked like a good bitch in heat on a public beach..

Back