What would be the role of Whitebois in a BNWO future? Our ideas

My ex wife’s black bull gave me a choice!
*********** or become his bitch!
I chose being his bitch but he castrated me after he fucked me

Nobody ever told me about feminization and ***********. Because I'm already feminine enough.

But my femininity is not sissy style, but twink style.

Here's a confession from another site that shows what often happens to whitebois when a Black Man moves in and replaces his dad.

“Jackson, one of my mom's boyfriend's sonn's, has been fuck'n me since I was a little kid when he'd babysit me so they could go out and party. It was cool cause I liked it and him. He was really sweet to me and made me feel so good. They all moved in with us and were gonna get married 'til mom caught Jackson fuck'n me. She and Samuel (Jackson's dad) had a big argument about it and she put him out. She says that she'll never date another Black man again. I still sneak out to be with Jackson and now I'm even with his dad. Sam says "It's okay, it's perfectly normal for pretty white boys to be influenced by Black men and boys. Their sweet perfect pink boypussy's craving Black cocks is natural and healthy for them!" Sam calls me his boypussy and treats me real special. Mom doesn't need to know."

Had there been any daugters there's no doubt they'd have been "influenced" too. Whites can't help succumb when a Black Man gets in close. We're like comets getting pulled into the sun and snuffed out by an irresistible gravitational fource. Love how Samuel lays out the simple facts, facts that Blacks know and whites are still learning. Nothing like being schooled in the BNWO right from the start.

One thing we know isn't true in that story: "she'll never date another Black man". Yeah, right. She may try but her next disappointing fuck with a white guy is gonna send her to the nearest Black neighborhood bar. She just doesn't know yet that her ******* is already double Blacked. She can't ever change that so why fight it now? Just give in and enjoy the blessings of the BNWO.

Here's a confession from another site that shows what often happens to whitebois when a Black Man moves in and replaces his dad.

“Jackson, one of my mom's boyfriend's sonn's, has been fuck'n me since I was a little kid when he'd babysit me so they could go out and party. It was cool cause I liked it and him. He was really sweet to me and made me feel so good. They all moved in with us and were gonna get married 'til mom caught Jackson fuck'n me. She and Samuel (Jackson's dad) had a big argument about it and she put him out. She says that she'll never date another Black man again. I still sneak out to be with Jackson and now I'm even with his dad. Sam says "It's okay, it's perfectly normal for pretty white boys to be influenced by Black men and boys. Their sweet perfect pink boypussy's craving Black cocks is natural and healthy for them!" Sam calls me his boypussy and treats me real special. Mom doesn't need to know."

Had there been any daugters there's no doubt they'd have been "influenced" too. Whites can't help succumb when a Black Man gets in close. We're like comets getting pulled into the sun and snuffed out by an irresistible gravitational fource. Love how Samuel lays out the simple facts, facts that Blacks know and whites are still learning. Nothing like being schooled in the BNWO right from the start.

One thing we know isn't true in that story: "she'll never date another Black man". Yeah, right. She may try but her next disappointing fuck with a white guy is gonna send her to the nearest Black neighborhood bar. She just doesn't know yet that her ******* is already double Blacked. She can't ever change that so why fight it now? Just give in and enjoy the blessings of the BNWO.
Actually, the happiest life is interracial open bi sex

I was debating with some girlfriends earlier and thought I would share some of our ideas.

So in a world where all girls have gone black (by law perhaps or by preference) and the only white on white sex that still exists is to bring more Snowbunnies into this world. What would be the life of a Whiteboi born at this time?

We've spoken about this AT LENGTH over the past few days and came up with three realistic possibilities that I will note quickly but I'd love to explore these in more depth if others are interested:

1) The male would grow up and become a cuckold to a white mistress and a black bull. Waiting on them both in general life and sexually in all the ways that we know cuckolds can.

2) The male could live at a breeding centre / swingers club / group sex venue. Getting all of the girls ready, cleaning up afterwards and just generally helping the process in anyway that any of the girls or black guys want him too.

3) Become a trans/sissy for bi/gay black guys. Either AS his wife or as an addition to his female wife.

Would they get to decide or would they be directed down one of these paths? Would cages and butt plugs be compulsory? Anything else?

So anyway those are what we came up with and we obviously put some thought towards how the Whitebois would have to be trained to get them ready to fulfil their natural place in the world once they are old enough. Whether their education would be steered towards this early or whether they would have a normal education and only finally start training for their role in life once they leave education?

Anyway we thought this was all a fun idea and we really enjoyed discussing it hehe and we would loooove to hear all of your guys and gals opinions on it.

I already KNOW that there will be a lot of hate towards me for posting this but I'm hoping that this forum is the one least likely to attract as much ill-will, (try to play nicely).

Thanks, Laura (and friends)

View attachment 4642628

I was debating with some girlfriends earlier and thought I would share some of our ideas.

So in a world where all girls have gone black (by law perhaps or by preference) and the only white on white sex that still exists is to bring more Snowbunnies into this world. What would be the life of a Whiteboi born at this time?

We've spoken about this AT LENGTH over the past few days and came up with three realistic possibilities that I will note quickly but I'd love to explore these in more depth if others are interested:

1) The male would grow up and become a cuckold to a white mistress and a black bull. Waiting on them both in general life and sexually in all the ways that we know cuckolds can.

2) The male could live at a breeding centre / swingers club / group sex venue. Getting all of the girls ready, cleaning up afterwards and just generally helping the process in anyway that any of the girls or black guys want him too.

3) Become a trans/sissy for bi/gay black guys. Either AS his wife or as an addition to his female wife.

Would they get to decide or would they be directed down one of these paths? Would cages and butt plugs be compulsory? Anything else?

So anyway those are what we came up with and we obviously put some thought towards how the Whitebois would have to be trained to get them ready to fulfil their natural place in the world once they are old enough. Whether their education would be steered towards this early or whether they would have a normal education and only finally start training for their role in life once they leave education?

Anyway we thought this was all a fun idea and we really enjoyed discussing it hehe and we would loooove to hear all of your guys and gals opinions on it.

I already KNOW that there will be a lot of hate towards me for posting this but I'm hoping that this forum is the one least likely to attract as much ill-will, (try to play nicely).

View attachment 4642628
I welcome the idea of being a white male servant in a world dominated by superior black pwople and white women. What role would qhitw women play to black women? Would they be treates as equals or is the pecking order all blacks superior, white women servants to the blacks and qhite males lowest of all? I would happily consider an honour and privilege to be allowed to be of any use to my superiors.

View attachment 4642628
I think those are all very valid options and scenarios for useless little dick white boys in the future when black queens of the master race take over the rifle air to the throne with their dominance in law power I don’t think white boys would have a chance to decide because their decision quite literally doesn’t fucking matter it’s whatever the gods of cock Decide they want of this baby dick faggot. Maybe someone like me with a nice supple feminine figure and super pale blemish free skin that is silky smooth, not very hairy to begin with let alone after always being completely shaved from head to toe, a gorgeous tight perfect beautiful bubble butt that is maintained and worked out every day, as well as teaching myself and practicing how to shake my ass better and better and work for BBC, of course can take huge black cock deep in my ass problem I was throat trained by my best friend and his 11 inches to lose my guy reflects in order to further be better at servicing and worshiping black cock. So maybe someone like me gets a better more high status role as the right hand sissy cocksucking faggot to a general or something whenever he’s not breeding white women or just fucking pussy that they own, he uses me anytime anywhere as I’m always naked with my sexy XL rhinestone butt plug in my ass, And maybe Tim over here literally is terrible at everything and his unattractive with a blah blah body super hairy and not interesteAnd maybe Tim over here literally is terrible at everything and his unattractive with a blah blah body super hairy and not chosen for anything other than that of a babysitter and to raise the new generation of black princes’. I just love the thought of the BNWO fully taking over, So I can truly do what I was born to do

Back