What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
Yeah, lots of odd stuff here, trying to push buttons? get blk revenge for being "aggrieved" by inflaming white fears of whatever to foment violence
? Bet a lot of this white BS about beta males, happy to see blks take over etc, along w/ the massive bbd that all blk males have is really ignant, 1st not true, 2nd why all the wite girls frigging they twats like mad while being blk fucked? I thought just stikin the blk dick in it was = to ginormous orgasm then just stroking just kept them wite orgasms comming? no? Also a tremendous amount of PC, pro blk, BBD propaganda and wishful thinking that probably repels your average, not guilty, white folk, who feel sorry that american(africam am)blk are only minority unable to succeed in current(well not under democrap biden) but under oblama or trumps good times?Ok back to fantasy la la land. ending white gene pool, lol, maybe in a million yrs, long after weve extincted ourselves. ODD blks and white babies will end the blk gene poool too as the mix will be various shades of v lite brn to darker brown? adios blk genes,. come on, try logic vs bs.
I agree. Isn't it funny that the only way that these subversive, racist propagandists can measure themselves is by getting some form of whiteness to approve of them ? They aspire to something that all quality white men have had forever and still have overwhelmingly...superior access to and influence over the highest quality tier of white women. It is telling that if a black man ever attains some form of social power or wealth, usually via some form of entertainment for the masses, he aspires to a white woman. She represents the higher value to him almost always, even if she is average by a white man's standards. He doesn't realize what he is saying to the world when he does this. I sympathize with any fine black woman who routinely suffers such an insult.

Last edited:
I like to watch my woman call her bull Baby while he proceeds to fuck the hell out of her. She loves him, but she's just another married whore that he uses like a sex toy. He probably doesn't remember her name, he only remembers that the harder he fucks her the more she loves it.

View attachment 7501091

That’s an angry fuck. Sometimes women may need that. They can always get romantic lovemaking another time

Back