What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
When Jamie started shopping for potential lovers we agreed I could watch and be around for reasons of safety. For guys out there wanting thier wife or partner to fulfill a cuckold fantasy, take my word for it, the fantasy of watching is different from the reality. It's caused very conflicting emotions at the start. Both her regular guys are far more endowed that I and I wasn't small myself. When your wife totally submits to a lover in front of you because the sex is so much better its difficult. Jamie had told me when she is with Dan, she couldn't stop coming. The first time I watched I lost count. She would not let me out of the cage so although jealous and very turned on I had no outlet and the sex went on for 2 hours. After 30 mins I left the room as I couldn't handle anymore. She laughed at me because I had pushed for this. I'm very much enjoying it now but for guys pushing thier partner to do this, you can't put it back in the bottle after it starts. Fantasy is not reality. Once she starts having this kind of sex she may not want give it up. Be careful what you wish for guys.
Michael
Has the relationship been affected? Where you stand?

When Jamie started shopping for potential lovers we agreed I could watch and be around for reasons of safety. For guys out there wanting thier wife or partner to fulfill a cuckold fantasy, take my word for it, the fantasy of watching is different from the reality. It's caused very conflicting emotions at the start. Both her regular guys are far more endowed that I and I wasn't small myself. When your wife totally submits to a lover in front of you because the sex is so much better its difficult. Jamie had told me when she is with Dan, she couldn't stop coming. The first time I watched I lost count. She would not let me out of the cage so although jealous and very turned on I had no outlet and the sex went on for 2 hours. After 30 mins I left the room as I couldn't handle anymore. She laughed at me because I had pushed for this. I'm very much enjoying it now but for guys pushing thier partner to do this, you can't put it back in the bottle after it starts. Fantasy is not reality. Once she starts having this kind of sex she may not want give it up. Be careful what you wish for guys.
Michael

Yes for sure you must think a time for going to a real life cuckold relationship.
It's difficult for you say Its not easy in the begin it's to be trained or learn how your brains work. ..

But also it's the thing you dreaming of for a long time...
I think it's more difficult instead of a D/s relationship..
I am I sub for more them 15 years in the bdsm scène...
Just been having normal and have Mistress or sadist as a girlfriend...
Now I give that all up been single now for a time to meet a hotwife/Queen of spades and have a real life cuckold relationship...
But I know I focus more on cuckold now! it's a dream for me for more then years ...
I want it! :)
I love humilation and being submissive ..
But how that is when I be a cuck irl it's h o w you say so confused at the begin I think.

Last edited:
Of course it does. Some think that it doesn't really change but that is usually because the guy misunderstands the entire situation. I was essentially sexually relegated, in her mind my role changed. You can't imagine how Jamie changed. We went out for dinner last week. We went for drinks after the meal and she loved bringing my cage into conversation with random guys. She openly flirted and kissed other men. Sexually speaking she is ravenous. Never seen anything like her.
J
Xoxoxo
Wow. Respect lost? You enjoy this? I wouldn’t take this outside the bedroom.
But, to each their own.

Of course it does. Some think that it doesn't really change but that is usually because the guy misunderstands the entire situation. I was essentially sexually relegated, in her mind my role changed. You can't imagine how Jamie changed. We went out for dinner last week. We went for drinks after the meal and she loved bringing my cage into conversation with random guys. She openly flirted and kissed other men. Sexually speaking she is ravenous. Never seen anything like her.
J
Xoxoxo
Your wife started telling strangers about your sexual fetish.
I personally wouldn't like it and I think I would want to take action against her if I was in that situation.
But how did you feel?

J
Xoxoxo
we all love to hear the whole story ,

Back