What sex acts will she do for bull but not for the husband?

Oh yes. Never has swallowed mine but will swallow her bulls eagerly
yeah I have never had a Blow job to completion. I don't even think I could call what i have had a BJ i have had some quick licks maybe a few sucks in a mouth but that is about it. Since going black Blow jobs is one of her favorite things and loves to swallow.

Once when we were dating she went down on me and like two seconds after taking me in her mouth I popped I quickly pulled back and pushed her back as to not get it in her mouth. She was mad and grossed out.

yeah I have never had a Blow job to completion. I don't even think I could call what i have had a BJ i have had some quick licks maybe a few sucks in a mouth but that is about it. Since going black Blow jobs is one of her favorite things and loves to swallow.

Once when we were dating she went down on me and like two seconds after taking me in her mouth I popped I quickly pulled back and pushed her back as to not get it in her mouth. She was mad and grossed out.
I can see that for sure. My wife hasn't sucked me either. It is more her putting her lips on my cock and shaking her head back and forth, never inside her mouth

I can see that for sure. My wife hasn't sucked me either. It is more her putting her lips on my cock and shaking her head back and forth, never inside her mouth

With her lovers though, I have seen her orgasm while sucking a cock. I have witnessed her having her head held and face fucked. Defiantly she swallows and even make sure she squeezes out the last few drops and licks his cock clean.

Does anyone here have any experience with certain sexual things being off limits/restricted to the hubby but enthusiastically done for the bull? examples (anal, oral, rimming, bondage). Infrequent and vanilla sex is done for the hubby while the bull gets the best.
Anal without a doubt, anytime he wants to fuck she does, blowjobs in parking lots, dresses like slut if he wants it. Likes to show her off as his married piece of ass he owns. Brags about it.

Well this was a bit odd..but the wife of the couple I see has consistently fingers my ass when she sucks me off. The first time she did it I asked does she do that with husband and she said no Never!! She just got the urge to do it..and sometimes just get on my back kisses my neck and gently humps my ass while moaning. It's strangely sensual..we talked about both things and she said she has no idea why she likes doing it.. it just came to her ..I just the queen drive the bus lol 😆

Just the opposite with us. She gets taught stuff, and brings it home to me...two examples: First time I noticed was when she used her titties on me during foreplay. She had never done that before, and it was great...she was all over me with those hard nipples and B cups. Then someone taught her to "ride the rail" as she described it...sliding her wet slit along my cock cowgirl style...she even claimed it was easier for her to orgasm thatway due to the clitoral action

Back