What Pictures Influenced You The Most To Get Into Interracial Sexing?

View attachment 983284 Man, woman, or couple, what are the 3-4-5 pictures, from the Internet or elsewhere that had a major impact on your desire for interracial sex for others, yourself or your partner? For me (hub), years ago (showing my age, LOL) back when such things were first appearing on the Internet, I saw three pictures. On was a redhead laying on her back and there was a Black cock shooting cum on her. The one I am posting (and another one of the same couple that I cannot find that is a better shot of penetration) really impacted on me. Seeing her spread with a black cock in her (bareback of course) had an instant effect on me. I felt a surge go through me and in that instant I knew that I wanted Black men to fuck my wife. And not just a one time deal. I knew that I wanted it to be a way of life, of Black control and more. And this was years before the topics of Black Ownership of white wives became a routine topic. Enjoy, and I hope you post several pictures that influenced you the most and describe the effect on you and others sex life! (If I ever find the other two pics I mentioned I will post them.)
I love what you just said

many promotional interracial pictures from here, often of a black man beckoning young couples to cuckold.
You’re absolutely correct but sometimes some husbands like myself have just been ****** to fight the urges and temptation over being a beauty queen taking BBC’s I love my dildos

Shannen Wilde way back in the day was who really opened my eyes to the world of REAL IR. It was so damn hot realizing she only wanted to fuck black men and got off on them dumping their seed in her to the point she divorced her husband to go full black.

Also, it was amazing when Sandra from Wifey's World went black.

View attachment 983284 Man, woman, or couple, what are the 3-4-5 pictures, from the Internet or elsewhere that had a major impact on your desire for interracial sex for others, yourself or your partner? For me (hub), years ago (showing my age, LOL) back when such things were first appearing on the Internet, I saw three pictures. On was a redhead laying on her back and there was a Black cock shooting cum on her. The one I am posting (and another one of the same couple that I cannot find that is a better shot of penetration) really impacted on me. Seeing her spread with a black cock in her (bareback of course) had an instant effect on me. I felt a surge go through me and in that instant I knew that I wanted Black men to fuck my wife. And not just a one time deal. I knew that I wanted it to be a way of life, of Black control and more. And this was years before the topics of Black Ownership of white wives became a routine topic. Enjoy, and I hope you post several pictures that influenced you the most and describe the effect on you and others sex life! (If I ever find the other two pics I mentioned I will post them.)
I've only really been into interracial since joining this site and from what I've encountered on here has really got me hooked. At first it was how Black Men pleasured white women, especially mature ones but slowly I became fixated on the fact that many sissies were also taking the Black Cock. Some of the scenes of cross dressers submitting to BBC were a real turn on and I soon started dressing myself as I became addicted to this scenario. Here are some of the pictures that have impacted on me.

The first pictures demonstrate how Black Men satisfy our women and the last five show how white sissies now appreciate to be used the same. The whole white race is becoming dependant on Black Men fucking us as we all strive to become Black Cock Whores. :blackheart: :sex: :blackheart::sex::blackheart:

Attachments

• 54717145.jpg
    54717145.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 760
  • 1185142420 (1).jpg
    1185142420 (1).jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 400
  • 16146598.gif
    16146598.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 418
  • IMG_5900.GIF
    IMG_5900.GIF
    1.8 MB · Views: 372
  • bdsmlr-9791862-orwOYZXa9F.gif
    bdsmlr-9791862-orwOYZXa9F.gif
    8.8 MB · Views: 355
  • 1146075546.jpg
    1146075546.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 316
  • 553187496(1).jpeg
    553187496(1).jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 312
  • 45537661(1).jpg
    45537661(1).jpg
    116 KB · Views: 318
  • 574008725(1).jpg
    574008725(1).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 306
  • 886_1000.jpg
    886_1000.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 534
It's even better with Shane because dude is truly into the BBC/cuck lifestyle.
OMG I love this woman!!! Thank you for introducing her to me.
She is so hot because there is absolutely no doubt how much she loves black cock. Nothing at all is put on with this beauty, it is so adorably natural.
Years ago she will have been every white husbands worst nightmare!

I've only really been into interracial since joining this site and from what I've encountered on here has really got me hooked. At first it was how Black Men pleasured white women, especially mature ones but slowly I became fixated on the fact that many sissies were also taking the Black Cock. Some of the scenes of cross dressers submitting to BBC were a real turn on and I soon started dressing myself as I became addicted to this scenario. Here are some of the pictures that have impacted on me.

The first pictures demonstrate how Black Men satisfy our women and the last five show how white sissies now appreciate to be used the same. The whole white race is becoming dependant on Black Men fucking us as we all strive to become Black Cock Whores. :blackheart: :sex: :blackheart::sex::blackheart:
The cross dressing sounds nice but I think taking there big black cocks is a lot better I definitely crave it more than anything and can’t help but think about it all the time I do get envious of my wife because I love it too

bdsmlr-9729515-tSYHu2jwdW.jpg
This photo is intoxicating to me. A beautiful wife proudly showing off her wedding ring wrapped around her bull's huge cock - she is clearly bragging how huge it is. With his cum on her face, she smiles with a loving and thankful gaze at her cuckold husband.

View attachment 6369273
This photo is intoxicating to me. A beautiful wife proudly showing off her wedding ring wrapped around her bull's huge cock - she is clearly bragging how huge it is. With his cum on her face, she smiles with a loving and thankful gaze at her cuckold husband.
What a beautiful married slut so proud to be a Black Man's Whore. So many white wives are turning to Black Men to satisfy them and with cocks like this they are being treated to the ultimate fucking experience. Many white males are also wanting to become sissies because the attraction of being a slut for Black Cocks is becoming so overwhelming. :blackheart: :sex::blackheart:

What a beautiful married slut so proud to be a Black Man's Whore. So many white wives are turning to Black Men to satisfy them and with cocks like this they are being treated to the ultimate fucking experience. Many white males are also wanting to become sissies because the attraction of being a slut for Black Cocks is becoming so overwhelming. :blackheart: :sex::blackheart:
I agree 👍😉

Back