Fantasy:

A woman comes to me at a gym that I work at and ask how much personal training session are. Her about 5'3 - 5'7 weighs 145 to maybe 175 lb, but solid. Let's say she is a lawyer, but she is casually dressed down on this day in jeans, a button down, and open toed sandals. I tell her the price, and she purchases. But ask me if I could do some sessions for her at home because "too many people are at the gym and it maight make her feel uncomfortable."

So, I go to her house. I meet her husband and he is a down to earth guy, but sneaky looking. 🤣 We train, and I give her a hard workout. She thinks I am an ads because I didn't go easy on her the first time. Before I leave she ask me to stretch her out. I kneel down on one knee as she lays on her back with one leg on my shoulder as I stretch her hamstring I notice she has cut the crotch out on her yoga pants. As I take her leg back I see her juices flowing down down between her legs as she reaches foe my dick. I take her to the bed and thrust my self deep inside of her.
I look bad and her sneaky as husband watching and rubbig his hands together with a ******* eating grin. Her face is in the pillow with her back arched and ass up and and I stoke her deeper and deeper till we both cum at the same time. To give you a visual image of what I would have wanted her curves to look like. Here it is. See the attachment. This is just a random curvy clothing model. I thought she was hot though. So I thought, she will work.🤷🏽‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240601_155337_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240601_155337_Chrome.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 56
I would love to be owned controlled used abused humiliated degraded etc by experienced genuine black dom here in uk. He nskes me perform for him indoors and out turning me into a complete whore cumbucket junky long term. My ki k id is subaly

Attachments

• IMG_20240202_190605.jpg
    IMG_20240202_190605.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 33
  • user35955_023d94e331f1.jpg
    user35955_023d94e331f1.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 34
well truth be told ive had ok lovers or boyfriends in the past but nothing i could say gave me good sex even though im 25 really. so well i kind of like the need of having good sex but well more then that. I kind of want a black guy not just big but controlling and demanding as im a bit of a sub too. i have always lived a good life im fairly smart (i would hope HA) got a good job and i know im pretty enough but i want a black guy to well........i dont condone this but

i want a bbc black guy to kind of treat me like just a pair of tits and ass and fuck me like im some sort of object and my body and pussy belong to him. as well he treats me like a fuck toy and im completely ok with it do to the massive cock making me his Plaything. As the guy takes me and finally gives me what i want and well the idea of me in a nice dress heals and me being classy and him turning me into a complete Slut.

sorry if that's a little long and its not very realistic but that's why its a fantasy and i always found the idea of a black guy dominating me and giving me the sex i always kind of wanted and kind of plays into the whole black is superiors or better. Also just a Fantasy never been with a black guy which is kind of got me curious and lead me to this site lol
apparently someone needs a good gangbang ^_^

To lose ourselves in the lifestyle with a long-term bull boyfriend or alpha couple. Someone who takes more and more control over us over time and we become more and more obedient and submissive to him/them. My Wife becomes exclusive with him/them, while keeping me p*ssyfree and as a domestic servant.

To lose ourselves in the lifestyle with a long-term bull boyfriend or alpha couple. Someone who takes more and more control over us over time and we become more and more obedient and submissive to him/them. My Wife becomes exclusive with him/them, while keeping me p*ssyfree and as a domestic servant.
I'm basically there! I mean the bull does not "control" the daily aspects of our lives but he has completely taken over my role in almost everything. He dates my wife, she says she loves him, they go on holidays (I'm paying of course), and my wife basically never fucks me anymore, I'm only allowed to clean her up. After reaching this point, the next step for us seems to be interracial pregnancy. We are talking more and more about it and recently the bull has brought it up. I asked my wife how she felt about that. She thought about it for a while and she said "I was very, very happy." We have yet to see where this will take us...

Another big fantasy of mine is to be taken on by a Black couple and being totally dominated by Him and Her.
I'm no lesbian but the thought of being a fucktoy for an attractive Black couple makes me wet :threesome:
Whenever you are ready, my black queen and I would gladly give you that experience

My fantasy is one with a m0m and daught3r or c0usins. They don't have to touch each other, but just let me have my way with them. My lady had a 7 way one time, all women, and two of them were s1sters.

Back